RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

BB777

Mar 17, 2020
I took a look at the cg's, there should be one new scene (I mean just the "spicy" ones) for bonnie, maki, beverly, right?

I saw that there are new characters....beatrice looks interesting :sneaky:
unfortunately there are no scenes yet... I'm hoping for the other December update...

Reactions: ArinzaRu
Nov 12, 2021
Guys I wanted to do maki's route again but I'm stuck. I can't unlock the scene where Maki makes you smell her feet as a "reward" for doing her assignments.

If you search back in this thread you can find some.
I need one compatible with the new update (why is this in italics)

Reactions: Viola966

onepoopyboi

Feb 25, 2019
is the miss mackys bug fixed where she calls you after the class and tells you to follow her and you just get thrown out immediately and then there's just a stalemate with miss mackys story?

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
i think there is a bug which skip whole sentinel tower underground quest (forgot name), basically just sleep after you give valia bonnie essence, play through bonnie sleepwalking event, return to your room, sleep for a new day, do that i think 3 times (or how many sleep events r there), and after that in the next morning when u try to tp to classroom you will not be able to, and scene with crazy buddy (forgot name) and crackhead (with red eyes)guy will appear, after that when u come to valia or miki there wont be option to continue quest, also with this i think it buggs macky new events too if there r any

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes