RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Futaplayer

Mar 1, 2020
I’ll post about Macky when I get a chance, I’m going to be replaying the game. Pretty sure you have to do the sleep/skip thing (you can just sleep like 25 times, then skip and it’ll happen in stages) and once that’s done and you are on to doing extra credit, go to her room when she’s doing evening shifts and sniff her shoes until you get caught. After that I can’t recall but you somehow apologize and get to play with her some more during/after work. I know you have to pester her for a “fix” while she’s patrolling a few times in a row as well. Hope this helps you lads.
Thanks for your anwser ! i will retry sleep/skip class again 50 times lol, i hope someone will tell us a walkthough for macky because honestly i really really want to see those scene :)

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I think there's a new scene with Macky if you ask to lick her feet at night, when she's tutoring the school, as this time in her apartment she makes you sit under her desk and worship her feet. But it seems to glitch the MC's speed, slowing it down.

Futaplayer

Mar 1, 2020
I think there's a new scene with Macky if you ask to lick her feet at night, when she's tutoring the school, as this time in her apartment she makes you sit under her desk and worship her feet. But it seems to glitch the MC's speed, slowing it down.
Oh i see.. how did you get access to these scenes?

fb2kfdm

Jun 12, 2020
Dumb work around for the walking through walls bug:
- Save your game after you get the bug.
- Patch the game with .
- Load your save.
- Press 1 to open the cheat menu
- Press 3 to go to the next page.
- Press 4 to disable noclip
- You shouldn't be able to walk through walls anymore.

Optional:
- Save your game
- You can now unpatch the game if you want and load your save and noclip should still be off.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Energy explosion broke and there's a missing tileset for the small room where you used to find baseball gear north of the dorm.

Reactions: dulkkae

shotakou

Jan 10, 2018
I really want to enjoy playing this but the bugs get more numerous every patch. I still can't get macky to start, beverly freezes regularly, the fairie gets stuck on screen, some maps just don't load, etc etc. The frustration of it all cause good femdom games are hard to come by man.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Thanks for your anwser ! i will retry sleep/skip class again 50 times lol, i hope someone will tell us a walkthough for macky because honestly i really really want to see those scene :)
Personally my answer was just what worked for me way back when, I was turning in assignments for extra credit first before ever touching her shoes without her permission, and I got to see all of her stuff. On the previous version the very start of Macky's line was bugged so when I went to go replay after I had to wipe my pc I couldn't get it to work again.

TBH might fuck around and write a comprehensive guide of how I get through things. May as well while im going through it anyways. Plenty of people come around asking for help/are struggling anyways.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kbutler

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
is there a changelog for the update at the moment it doesnt seem like i can progress to the next succubus?
i did the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that's pretty much it, an underwhelming update given the time it took. I mean I appreciate the whole map overhaul and I get that prolly took time, but goddamn this broken update introduces more bugs than new content (heck, you can't even play Beverly's new pee scene in its entirety because it bugs out and just freezes the game)
In conclusion, this is practically 0.08FF with a fresh coat of paint, see you in three months fuckers

kendrickeee

Feb 20, 2018
that's pretty much it, an underwhelming update given the time it took. I mean I appreciate the whole map overhaul and I get that prolly took time, but goddamn this broken update introduces more bugs than new content (heck, you can't even play Beverly's new pee scene in its entirety because it bugs out and just freezes the game)
In conclusion, this is practically 0.08FF with a fresh coat of paint, see you in three months fuckers
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
oh wow ngl that is kinda dissapointing

• Angry
Reactions: Dushar67

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Two buggy realeases in a row...

As it was said, given the time waited for it this is REALLY disapointing. I didn't even download 0.08FF because of the bugs it had. Now same story again, I cannt stand buggy games, it's definitely ruining the fun and experience.

Why teary is not asking for playtesters ?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes