RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Who here reports bugs to Tearycian? I found numerous ones, mainly the bench option with Macky at night doesn't show you the scene, miki toilet scene is completely black you only see the dialogue without the cg, when you drop in the basement quarters of the sentinel tower, you can move through doors and walls, this gets fixed once you lose the person that was with you there I'm still checking the other ones but those are the main ones so far

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Who here reports bugs to Tearycian? I found numerous ones, mainly the bench option with Macky at night doesn't show you the scene, miki toilet scene is completely black you only see the dialogue without the cg, when you drop in the basement quarters of the sentinel tower, you can move through doors and walls, this gets fixed once you lose the person that was with you there I'm still checking the other ones but those are the main ones so far
Actually even the level drain scene has the same issue with miki, damna shop is bugged you can't access it the game loops on on an empty dialog box

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Well from the sounds of it these sound like simple bugs (do those even exist? Lol) but some of it is similar to what has happened before. Not like I was going to get to play until the weekend anyways but rip to everyone else :(

I would wager a solid number of them get fixed within 5 days.

That OR.... the real December update features a not insignificant number of bug fixes.

Mar 17, 2021
I think I may wait until the December update is released, with everything that I'm seeing here with the bugs; hopefully, they will be fixed by then. Sad, too. I much preferred this game over ToT, and there ain't too many mostly foot fetish RPGMs out there. Overall, I would still say Teary isn't nearly as bad as the Bowei/Koda team.

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
It's simple, these ToT type games are meant to be RPGs. The player supposedly has control of who the MC becomes a sub to. Roleplaying makes games more immersive, and in these types of games you can roleplay as a characters that has specific kinks, but not others, or who likes specific character and not others. Whatever the case, whenever the player is forced into a sub route, it messes the roleplaying aspect up completely, and the player character stops being a stand-in for the player, and it becomes Dylan, the stand-in for Teary, who has the hots for Bonnie and assumes everyone else does too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let people choose what content they want their character to be a part of, or it'll stop being their character and just become a character.

Immersion is obviously something Teary is going for, otherwise there wouldn't be a weekly routine in the game at all, since that serves no other purpose than roleplaying.
it is unlikely that the Bonnie route is being "forced" entirely. it is likely the attempt to control the mc that will be part of the story and tbh it isn't even for sure that Bonnie is doing the dream stuff rather it is implied that the essence could be doing wierd things and at some point it would make sense for the character to choose to go down the route completely or to have a strong enough mind to back out in a future update. so far, the choice does not feel like it is locking you in a route with bonnie, but rather you hit cutscenes that relates to the story. the route will probably lock in later based on choices. then again it is possible that it really does lock the story down that route, but it seems to be perhaps a little to quick to assume it is.

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
A very hard play game,just like a big stone fill with shit.
Player don't know WHEN, WHERE, WHO,DO WHAT to get the game sence.

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Worst bug so far is Blossy. She still has a loop bug where some of the scenes repeats itself and once that finally stops. Her portrait stays stuck on screen forever even after saving and restarting the game.

Edit: Nvm, just found out to get rid of her portrait just battle someone else.
Or pull out your phone to get rid of any portait
Had the same problem with beverly

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
Its for +18 are you sure you are in the age range allowed?
View attachment 1544407
Dude i have done this games 4-5 times, and as other games, i don't want miss any scene, but i miss some because these games are in alpha or beta and they are pretty buggy and you can miss many content sometimes wihout knowing it.

And don't forget that when you start something new you can be easy tricked by the "difficulty" of not knowing anything

The first time i play tihs game i stop at 30mn because i run everywhere and look and talk to every people but that useless, one mate help for the start and now it's my favorite game.

dulkkae

Jul 14, 2020
After the event that is summoned to Bonnie and discovered by Margo at the end, am I the only one who can break through the wall and get a bug that can't interact with everybody? This event is forced, so I'm a rat in the trap now..

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes