RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
why i get a boy who follows me after.miki's event
I had that problem too. You need to reload and do the event again, but this time, instead of going to the exit, explore the other part of the basement. You're not supposed to clip through the gate and when you went to escape, you broke the scripting of the event.

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
I've heard someone mention an event involving Bonnie and Margot. Anyone know how to trigger it?
Also, I've finished Miki's event with the basement and got accosted by Trent the next morning in school, but at night when I went to Vaila, she told me I had to exhaust Miki in order to get her essence, even though I already obtained her essence. Am I doing something wrong, or is this the end for now?

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Who here reports bugs to Tearycian? I found numerous ones, mainly the bench option with Macky at night doesn't show you the scene, miki toilet scene is completely black you only see the dialogue without the cg, when you drop in the basement quarters of the sentinel tower, you can move through doors and walls, this gets fixed once you lose the person that was with you there I'm still checking the other ones but those are the main ones so far
Scenes in Lucid dream have a black screen with no cg too, beverly freezes the game with her pee scene, you can battle the fairy but losing dialogue keeps repeating at least 2 times before you lose

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
Does the story ends after you get out of the murder area
Valia say to get miki essence but i have defeated her several times but witch doesn't
Take miki essence

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Does the story ends after you get out of the murder area
Valia say to get miki essence but i have defeated her several times but witch doesn't
Take miki essence
After meeting trent and beatrice that's it the story ends, you'll find dominic in the witch house but the story ends there, you'll get dreams with bonnie but no interaction with her too

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
After meeting trent and beatrice that's it the story ends, you'll find dominic in the witch house but the story ends there, you'll get dreams with bonnie but no interaction with her too
What dreams with bonnie? I've met Trent and Beatrice, but after that, every time I got to bed it prompts me to either have a regular sleep or a lucid dream, but that's it.

Ryonaman

Apr 15, 2018
Do you need a global.rpgsave file along with the normal file1.rpgsave file to play? With the file1.rpgsave I got off the forum I can't use the return option to load up the file I need to start a new game then go to menu to load the save and it is 10 times buggier than even the last update so I assume that plays a part in that.

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
What dreams with bonnie? I've met Trent and Beatrice, but after that, every time I got to bed it prompts me to either have a regular sleep or a lucid dream, but that's it.
Then you saw all of them I believe, once you get the option to lucid dream that's it you saw everything

Futaplayer

Mar 1, 2020
first, here is a save that I got back here, I have a question please, if anyone has a walkthrough for MISS MACKY I am really lost, I sleep, I pass, I sleep, I happening .. nothing happens, i really need your help soldiers! thank you

Jegal Taek

Apr 16, 2018
first, here is a save that I got back here, I have a question please, if anyone has a walkthrough for MISS MACKY I am really lost, I sleep, I pass, I sleep, I happening .. nothing happens, i really need your help soldiers! thank you
i think after she calls you and you talk to her in school you need to go bottom right of map and there is a building she 's room is in there and you need to sniff her shoes i believe

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
If nothing goes further from doing that then you need to go seek her out in her room, and play with her shoes while she’s not there (multiple times).

Edit : On 0.08FF I was able to do that right away but that may have been unintended but of course Macky at the time was bugged in general. I don’t recall them being there early on in 0.07.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes