RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

LiteralSecret

Apr 20, 2019
Hey all, hit a bug where im frozen in front of Dixie after she picks me up from class after giving her the book. Anyone else? Any fixes?

wzyllyg

Apr 21, 2021
After scene Bonnie throw you out of her room, the protagonist can go across the wall and step up the black area.
Is this a bug?

SurprisedMoth

Sep 29, 2017
Anybody knows how can I get this scence

View attachment 1545055
Meet Beverly on the bench right side from college above fountain on evening or afternoon. Help her study, proceed going to classes, she will meet you after class. Agree, study with her, ask to see her panties. Go study at the library for a few evenings. Then just attend classes. After like 2-3 pussy licking scenes this one will happen.
But there are few bugs, so save often. If Beverly is stuck when she leaves library, load save before that, exit library and re-enter.
Sometimes after classes you get stuck in the wall. Use teleport (m key) to break free.

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
Hey all, hit a bug where im frozen in front of Dixie after she picks me up from class after giving her the book. Anyone else? Any fixes?
After scene Bonnie throw you out of her room, the protagonist can go across the wall and step up the black area.
Is this a bug?
i encountered both of ur bugs, there is one more, when u go while u r ghosted (bug after bonnie that allow u go through wall) u cant finish sentinel tower underground section, since u cant climb down or up with ladders, and 1 more bug if u somehow finish bonnie scene without ending with bug, and immediately start with miki underground quest in the same night, when i use ladders in underground section it bugs u in the wall, and u cant tp or do anything to break that bug, also i wanted to ask, is there any vhidna scene in the hotel or is just putted for the future updates?

wzyllyg

Apr 21, 2021
i encountered both of ur bugs, there is one more, when u go while u r ghosted (bug after bonnie that allow u go through wall) u cant finish sentinel tower underground section, since u cant climb down or up with ladders, and 1 more bug if u somehow finish bonnie scene without ending with bug, and immediately start with miki underground quest in the same night, when i use ladders in underground section it bugs u in the wall, and u cant tp or do anything to break that bug, also i wanted to ask, is there any vhidna scene in the hotel or is just putted for the future updates?
actually, when the protagonist can go through wall, you can climb down and up.
but only the protagonist is beside the ladder, and some other interaction require the protagonist is on it
finally, the bug will auto fix before you leave the tower underground.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Alright guys, do you find this update playable or really too messy to play ?

Like, compared to 0.08FF, is it in a better state ?

I would like to play it since I didn't even play 0.08 but I hate buggy games

Thanks

dejuanblaire

Jun 11, 2021
Alright guys, do you find this update playable or really too messy to play ?

Like, compared to 0.08FF, is it in a better state ?

I would like to play it since I didn't even play 0.08 but I hate buggy games

Thanks
As a new player, they're both buggy.
In .08, I wasn't able to get past the first quest because the witch that gives you your quest to defeat Noo (forget her name), never shows up on the 2nd night. As for .09, the bassic attack command (Hit) does nothing, so I can't even beat Noo for the first time. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.

Reactions: CNR25

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Guys, I wouldn't waste time playing this version of the game with any saved files from the old versions. I've ran into many more problems with old save files that didn't show up on my new one. Like permanent black screens and random errors. You can tell the difference from old and new saves by the text for the dialogue while you're playing the game. This version of the game has slight black outline around all it's text on the dialogue.

taoda159

Feb 26, 2019
Meet Beverly on the bench right side from college above fountain on evening or afternoon. Help her study, proceed going to classes, she will meet you after class. Agree, study with her, ask to see her panties. Go study at the library for a few evenings. Then just attend classes. After like 2-3 pussy licking scenes this one will happen.
But there are few bugs, so save often. If Beverly is stuck when she leaves library, load save before that, exit library and re-enter.
Sometimes after classes you get stuck in the wall. Use teleport (m key) to break free.
Thanks for reply. Pussy licking sence happended at least 5 times but no pee sence I think it's a bug

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
as far as I can tell the only way to get past the bonnie\hotel bug, is to have a room rented that way you dont bugout through walls
yeah explosion and hit doesnt seem to work but you can still use weapon skills and magic instead of basic hit, I put the game on very easy to get past the bosses
there is several maps that fail to load in new areas ive found but I just think the content isnt added yet

go to town, work at mcheartys x 2 and pawn shop and after a week you should have enough money to buy all the basic equipment and youll be able to clear all the content without grinding levels or fights (on very easy at least)

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
As a new player, they're both buggy.
In .08, I wasn't able to get past the first quest because the witch that gives you your quest to defeat Noo (forget her name), never shows up on the 2nd night. As for .09, the bassic attack command (Hit) does nothing, so I can't even beat Noo for the first time. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.
for you and everyone else, the actual weapon attack is under the WEAPON skill menu. choosing HIT does nothing to any enemy and probably was supposed to be disabled.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes