RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Ok so really, sorry, but in no fucking way do I believe this was bug-tested or worked on in a bug-fixing way at all! It is literally completely unplayable! Seriously. 3/4 of the quests are all broken beyond playability. Please do some bug-fixing man!

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
Ok so really, sorry, but in no fucking way do I believe this was bug-tested or worked on in a bug-fixing way at all! It is literally completely unplayable! Seriously. 3/4 of the quests are all broken beyond playability. Please do some bug-fixing man!
it's probably the buggiest game i have ever played on this site.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
can't get the new Noo scene either, crawl never becomes an available option
She doesn’t have a crawl option yet - idk how to do spoilers (let alone on mobile) so I won’t say anything else but yeah she doesn’t have one yet.

As for Ayleen, that’s part of her submission stuff, she has a whole back room section and you have to stare at her feet until you see her looking at you when you look back up as well, it’s been too long so I don’t 100% remember but i do know that scene is a one time only, so once you do it I believe the new lucid dreams thing let’s you see that again!

Reactions: datguy4321

datguy4321

Apr 14, 2020
She doesn’t have a crawl option yet - idk how to do spoilers (let alone on mobile) so I won’t say anything else but yeah she doesn’t have one yet.

As for Ayleen, that’s part of her submission stuff, she has a whole back room section and you have to stare at her feet until you see her looking at you when you look back up as well, it’s been too long so I don’t 100% remember but i do know that scene is a one time only, so once you do it I believe the new lucid dreams thing let’s you see that again!
thanks, and I just found the Noo scene, was doing a fresh save and forgot about the story :)

NoxUberholen

May 8, 2021
the updates to the art and a few cg was a welcome addition like the witch looks far better than the original, but damn got buggy as hell might as well wait for 0.09FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF cant even go back to the uni after working at night at the pizza shop, says theres no bus driver?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes