RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Johnny12

Aug 10, 2017
the updates to the art and a few cg was a welcome addition like the witch looks far better than the original, but damn got buggy as hell might as well wait for 0.09FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF cant even go back to the uni after working at night at the pizza shop, says theres no bus driver?
you can use fast travel i never use the bus only fast travel

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Bugfix eta? It really is a great idea for a game. Great art style too(it grows on you). But it really IS unplayable right now dude.

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Just out of curosity, what is the lokpick scene with Ortegas room? I saw it was mentioned but never said what it was exactly or what the player saw.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Shit. I thought there's more content by now but I think I played further in the first release.
Will it get patched or will I have to download new version?
It’ll be patched. I haven’t tried playing 0.09 yet so I can’t say just how much is bugged, but it seems like there are at least 4-5 or so that have a big impact. I believe this is the first one stopping actual main storyline progression though.

0.09F COME FAST!!

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
It’ll be patched. I haven’t tried playing 0.09 yet so I can’t say just how much is bugged, but it seems like there are at least 4-5 or so that have a big impact. I believe this is the first one stopping actual main storyline progression though.

0.09F COME FAST!!
There won't be a 0.09f he will upload 0.092 directly

CootyzBoi

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2021
After countless attempts i was finally able to see Beverly's second pee scene
Screenshot_2021-12-18-00-37-10-288_net.miririt.maldivesplayer.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-18-00-37-33-840_net.miririt.maldivesplayer.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-18-00-37-46-692_net.miririt.maldivesplayer.jpg Screenshot_2021-12-18-00-39-37-535_net.miririt.maldivesplayer.jpg
It is very confusing to pull it off but if anyone wants to try here's how to do is..(you will need cheats btw)
Turn on switch (Beverly's toilet)
First teleport to f0 female toilet at x-3 & y-13
Then walk in the stall and talk to her but dont proceed the conversation
Then teleport to f0 female toilet at x-3 y-13 again and let the scene play out
Then when she leaves the screen will go blank but you can fix it by teleporting back to the above location the clicking on menu/help/debug then you should find yourself in the classroom.

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
View attachment 1550030

So I guess that it's better to wait a while before continuing playing. The December update (0.095) is still en route, though Teary mentioned that it is NOT Vhidna's update (0.099)
honestly a decent portion of the bugs(not all) could have come from the fact that tearys version was the newer one with the stuff he was holding out on. maybe a lot of this stuff did work in that version and the older version he saved as .9 and thought was the working version for all this stuff it did not have some stuff ironed out like his .95 did and as the play test may have happened on the new version it could explain some things. happens all the time when working on projects tbh. teary is somewhat new to coding as he states afterall and that kinda error can easily happen. although it could also not be a thing at all and be other issues entirely. good to know a December update is still potentially on the table tho.

Reactions: Bacace124

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
honestly a decent portion of the bugs(not all) could have come from the fact that tearys version was the newer one with the stuff he was holding out on. maybe a lot of this stuff did work in that version and the older version he saved as .9 and thought was the working version for all this stuff it did not have some stuff ironed out like his .95 did and as the play test may have happened on the new version it could explain some things. happens all the time when working on projects tbh. teary is somewhat new to coding as he states afterall and that kinda error can easily happen. although it could also not be a thing at all and be other issues entirely. good to know a December update is still potentially on the table tho.
Yeah as someone who is certified code person :tm: version control is like 30% of bugs. Re-implement one thing, it breaks three other things, but only if you dont use the new implementation of the minor side feature that you did two months ago, but never shipped in the live version.

Lets goooo for 0.92 :D

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes