RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
anyone else having a missing img error when trying to submit to maven? something about a tile i think any help would be appreciated since ive done pretty much everything else in the game except for her scenes

edit - heres the error. error: failed to load: img/parallaxes/decorativetile.png

Last edited:

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Or pull out your phone to get rid of any portait
Had the same problem with beverly
It seems I was wrong about another battle getting rid of the portrait, It comes back after the fight is over and I saved the game thinking that was a solution. The cell phone doesn't get rid of it and I have not messed with Beverly events yet on this version. My god, I'm going to be stuck looking at Blossy for at least 3 months I bet.

Last edited:

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
So I'm told on the guide that after I complete the 1st Macky assignment she should give me another one, but I have yet to get a second one. I got a scene where Miss Macky asks where I go when I skip class and I sniff her shoes but after that, I have to ask for an assignment? Is this the right way? Am I doing something wrong?

So far the only person that has been coming to see me after class is Beverly.

9gagmemes

Dec 16, 2019
Also how do I collect the panties for the perverted guy? I've tried clicking on the panties found in the female dorms but they won't get picked up?

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Also how do I collect the panties for the perverted guy? I've tried clicking on the panties found in the female dorms but they won't get picked up?
Teary said on discord that the panties quest wasn't even meant to be included in this version, he left it in by accident. So it cannot be completed.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes