RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

jaggedlunch

Aug 9, 2019
how do i get the code for the elevator
where are you exactly? the school elevator work without code so probably the hotel. there are a couple ways to get the codes for the elevators. one is to book a room and the other is through vhidna in the east lunchroom area. also the elevator that will work is on the left. the one on the right you will have no code for. or the other way around.

someoneisme

Feb 15, 2020
My pc turned off and i wasnt able to save, does anyone have a save when Dominic said Maki maybe isnt a succubus and that they will open a new portal ? plz if u have share

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Worst bug so far is Blossy. She still has a loop bug where some of the scenes repeats itself and once that finally stops. Her portrait stays stuck on screen forever even after saving and restarting the game.

Edit: Nvm, just found out to get rid of her portrait just battle someone else.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I think you’re right

Yeeeep that guy is one of a kind! kinda funny actually.. he wanted to end it all just cause he's got some facepalms in the tot thread haha i guess he failed at that too :PogChamp:
ohh welll.. just cause yesterday we were talking about how nice the katalist thread is... =p I guess it can be funny until it becomes sad

I wasn't complaining about your English, your choice of capital letters. Capital letters are the larger ones, C for Capital? CCCCC

So what if he wrote in Capital champ? Was it TOOOO LOUD for you? :LUL:
It wasnt even directed to you or anyone... and at least his capital comment was bringing some relevant information:rolleyes:
And as far as i remember you liked putting some big capital words when you were talking about wanting to kill everyone back in the tot thread :D

*Also, friendly advice you better not get all pissy at me cause the angrier you get the more im gonna make fun of you :4Head:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Staring Cat

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Is the game still a buggy mess after the update? I'd like to play it but last update was near unplayable with the state it was in.

P1ranhaaa

Jun 28, 2021
God damn, that whole creepy basement thing sure turned things up a notch.
Just slightly, yeah. Not sure how I felt about that part, I get it's supposed to be creepy but the entire map is just a little too dark and I found it pretty annoying to run around. I know the game's already had a lot of weird 'creepy' secrets in terms of the dialogue and stuff but I still felt that part was a pretty sudden change in tone, it just feels a little odd to me.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Bit of a disappointing update.

* Still buggy as hell
* IMO there wasn't any need to change the locations, characters or CGs (some changes are barely noticeable, some other actually break stuff). Why fix what isn't broken?
* All of the substance went into a super long and unncesseary interlude that awkwardly spans multiple in-game days and is full of dialogue that 90% of players won't have the attention span to actually read through.

It's Teary's game and he can do whatever he wants with it, but I can't shake the feeling that if he hadn't tried to change everything for no apparent reason, and hadn't made such a needlessly long interlude, we could've gotten Alex (which looks great btw) and/or the Vhidna update.
Also there's like forced submission to Bonnie now? I didn't explore this fully because I don't like her, but that's the point. You shouldn't force people to experience stuff they don't like... The only time Teary had done this was with Ayleen's introduction, but that one at least was short.

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
Bit of a disappointing update.

* Still buggy as hell
* IMO there wasn't any need to change the locations, characters or CGs (some changes are barely noticeable, some other actually break stuff). Why fix what isn't broken?
* All of the substance went into a super long and unncesseary interlude that awkwardly spans multiple in-game days and is full of dialogue that 90% of players won't have the attention span to actually read through.

It's Teary's game and he can do whatever he wants with it, but I can't shake the feeling that if he hadn't tried to change everything for no apparent reason, and hadn't made such a needlessly long interlude, we could've gotten Alex (which looks great btw) and/or the Vhidna update.
Also there's like forced submission to Bonnie now? I didn't explore this fully because I don't like her, but that's the point. You shouldn't force people to experience stuff they don't like... The only time Teary had done this was with Ayleen's introduction, but that one at least was short.

I agree and disagree with some of what you said but it is your personal opinion so Im not gonna comment on it but I'm curious about what do you mean by "shouldn't force people to experience stuff they dont like? :unsure:

Thats pretty much what the whole game is about it, succubuses forcing you to do stuff that pleases them..
On settings there are switches to remove the "extreme content" such as fart and piss from the game, not sure if you know it and if that is the kind of stuff you meant in your comment?

Cause other than that as far as I've seen is just the usual content, facesitting, smothering, foot worship and such that has literally been forced upon the player in every single fight anyways. Im confused about what you meant but I hope I helped

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I agree and disagree with some of what you said but it is your personal opinion so Im not gonna comment on it but I'm curious about what do you mean by "shouldn't force people to experience stuff they dont like? :unsure:

Thats pretty much what the whole game is about it, succubuses forcing you to do stuff that pleases them..
On settings there are switches to remove the "extreme content" such as fart and piss from the game, not sure if you know it and if that is the kind of stuff you meant in your comment?

Cause other than that as far as I've seen is just the usual content, facesitting, smothering, foot worship and such that has literally been forced upon the player in every single fight anyways. Im confused about what you meant but I hope I helped
It's simple, these ToT type games are meant to be RPGs. The player supposedly has control of who the MC becomes a sub to. Roleplaying makes games more immersive, and in these types of games you can roleplay as a characters that has specific kinks, but not others, or who likes specific character and not others. Whatever the case, whenever the player is forced into a sub route, it messes the roleplaying aspect up completely, and the player character stops being a stand-in for the player, and it becomes Dylan, the stand-in for Teary, who has the hots for Bonnie and assumes everyone else does too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let people choose what content they want their character to be a part of, or it'll stop being their character and just become a character.

Immersion is obviously something Teary is going for, otherwise there wouldn't be a weekly routine in the game at all, since that serves no other purpose than roleplaying.

Last edited:

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
I do agree that I wish there was a bit more freedom when it comes to the Bonnie scenes. These games may be about the MC being raped and coherced and whatnot, but ultimately they're games and ideally we should choose the scenes and fetishes we actually want to engage with.

I did enjoy the update, anyways, bugs and all. Just don't care much for Bonnie lmao

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
It's simple, these ToT type games are meant to be RPGs. The player supposedly has control of who the MC becomes a sub to. Roleplaying makes games more immersive, and in these types of games you can roleplay as a characters that has specific kinks, but not others, or who likes specific character and not others. Whatever the case, whenever the player is forced into a sub route, it messes the roleplaying aspect up completely, and the player character stops being a stand-in for the player, and it becomes Dylan, the stand-in for Teary, who has the hots for Bonnie and assumes everyone else does too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let people choose what content they want their character to be a part of, or it'll stop being their character and just become a character.

Immersion is obviously something Teary is going for, otherwise there wouldn't be a weekly routine in the game at all, since that serves no other purpose than roleplaying.

mmm I understand what you are saying but I experience the roleplaying part a bit differently.. to me part of being a sub is submitting to the mistress preferences.. So I actually like the fact that some stuff is forced upon the player even if its not one of my fetishes it gets kind of hot if its pleasing her and it actually contributes to the immersive but I agree with you that you should at least have the option to walk away from it or avoid it. For example Im not big into foot fetish, but I still enjoy Maki's foot scenes because of how the dialogue immerses you in it by showing how much she is enjoying having you worshipping her feet.. in that case you can choose to walk away from it but you wont bent her to your well or change her preferences and thats enough roleplaying for me, it also makes it feel more realistic and immersive as certain characters have different preferences

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
mmm I understand what you are saying but I experience the roleplaying part a bit differently.. to me part of being a sub is submitting to the mistress preferences.. So I actually like the fact that some stuff is forced upon the player even if its not one of my fetishes it gets kind of hot if its pleasing her and it actually contributes to the immersive but I agree with you that you should at least have the option to walk away from it or avoid it. For example Im not big into foot fetish, but I still enjoy Maki's foot scenes because of how the dialogue immerses you in it by showing how much she is enjoying having you worshipping her feet.. in that case you can choose to walk away from it but you wont bent her to your well or change her preferences and thats enough roleplaying for me, it also makes it feel more realistic and immersive as certain characters have different preferences
It's gonna get a bit meta, but here's the way I see it:
It isn't Bonnie making you submit to her preferences this time, it's Teary making you submit to his preferences. Bonnie was making the player submit to her preferences long before this update came around (that's what all the "bosses" do in this game), what changed is that Teary put Bonnie's sub route into the main story for some awful reason.
The fictional character isn't the one that's deciding to superimpose themselves into your character's preferences and story, they're not Monika from DDLC, who was able to consciously manipulate the nature of the game that they were in, it's the game's developer that's pulling the strings obviously. We're basically being "dommed" by Teary and not by Bonnie (and that should be a lot less hot to most people).

Last edited:

SnakeSnek

Feb 23, 2020
It's gonna get a bit meta, but here's the way I see it:
It isn't Bonnie making you submit to her preferences this time, it's Teary making you submit to his preferences. Bonnie was making the player submit to her preferences long before this update came around (that's what all the "bosses" do in this game), what changed is that Teary put Bonnie's sub route into the main story for some awful reason.
The fictional character isn't the one that's deciding to superimpose themselves into your character's preferences and story, they're not Monika from DDLC, who was able to consciously manipulate the nature of the game that they were in, it's the game's developer that's pulling the strings obviously. We're basically being "dommed" by Teary and not by Bonnie (and that should be a lot less hot to most people).
I see what you mean, almost as if the game is going towards becoming a visual novel more than an rpg femdom game right?
I confess that I dont know much about Bonnie, I started it all over last update and now again with this one so I've never got to into her content but I totally agree that it would awful if this game becomes too linear or more of a visual novel.. I hate those visual novels =p

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes