RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

lurker-101

Jun 18, 2020
I understand the frustration and its a damn shame there are so many bugs. Cause overall it is a better product that TOT in my opinion. Also I feel the only reason Teary drops update notes is because of the pressure from the community even though he may have a realistic timeline in mind, just wish he was a little bit more open about the roadmap and release drops.

But alas, it is something he is working on his spare time and sharing for us all in the community, for which I am very grateful and at least it is being worked on and new content is being developed. So best believe when that update drops it's gonna be glorious.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I understand the frustration and its a damn shame there are so many bugs. Cause overall it is a better product that TOT in my opinion. Also I feel the only reason Teary drops update notes is because of the pressure from the community even though he may have a realistic timeline in mind, just wish he was a little bit more open about the roadmap and release drops.

But alas, it is something he is working on his spare time and sharing for us all in the community, for which I am very grateful and at least it is being worked on and new content is being developed. So best believe when that update drops it's gonna be glorious.
If it is even playable.......

Reactions: Azure Sun

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
The sad part is that I don't even mean it as a burn. Just stating a proven fact. I like the game, I do. If Teary was a more trust worthy Dev I would be a Patreon Sub. But I am NOT pleased with the dev strategy. Seems too much like Koda sadly.

chesire

May 5, 2017
The sad part is that I don't even mean it as a burn. Just stating a proven fact. I like the game, I do. If Teary was a more trust worthy Dev I would be a Patreon Sub. But I am NOT pleased with the dev strategy. Seems too much like Koda sadly.
Buuuuuuurn

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
Buuuuuuurn
Dude i have finish the game twice, even with the bug you can play it.
Tot and katalist are great game, that all, or go play femdom game who are text based kinetic novel bad drawing mainly maledom with one footjoob on html or not where you should read shit for 30mn to get a little drawing, in pre alpha demo.

Reactions: snapfire

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Tot and katalist are great game, that all, or go play femdom game who are text based kinetic novel bad drawing mainly maledom with one footjoob on html or not where you should read shit for 30mn to get a little drawing, in pre alpha demo.
Yeah, you can't live from past glories. Both games have been struck with tha same disease, developer's cuntness, that rarely has a cure and Teary has been infected since a year ago. It's not wrong to call out what's wrong with a game and at this point Teary has more Ls than Ws for not being honest about it.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Yeah, you can't live from past glories. Both games have been struck with tha same disease, developer's cuntness, that rarely has a cure and Teary has been infected since a year ago. It's not wrong to call out what's wrong with a game and at this point Teary has more Ls than Ws for not being honest about it.
Buuuuurn

Buuuuuuurn

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: lawlum

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
Good for you man. As for myself, the last few releases have been far too broken and buggy to really play.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes