RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

shäe1337

Jan 5, 2021

V0.096 Report&Preview
Hi, the update is in the next days, I'm a bit late again.
This version includes 2 Mobs, the Remakes of Vhidna, some scenes, fixed/tweaked Macky's Routes, the fixed Main Story, and other misc/side stuff alongside some base changes; I may be forgetting some other things rn but it's not much different than what I previously reported. I did want to finish more hence why I'm late.
The full changelog with explanations will be in the release post.
As said before, this 1st test version is mainly to have a Stable; once this test version is deemed as such I'll start adding the next stuff, and hopefully be done with 0.096 as a whole soon after.
This is the last report on this version, the next post will be the Release one.
Thank you.

So, expect another broken half update

lmfao

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
let us hope that the update reduces the amount of bugs instead of increasing them even further. i haven't really played the game for a few versions by now because of them.
i wonder if those new mobs will be fun. they certainly look more promising than the single dull ghost /spirit mob we have so far.
also: is that a new status effect we see at the vhidna image? guess her fights will be spiced up? perhaps an enhanced version similar to noo? you can't really have too many status effects if you ask me.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello there, i've just discovered this game, so I'm basically a noob not knowing much of the combat tips, which leads me to constant defeats against the first lady. (i'm level 5).

Can anyone give me some advice please ? Thank you guys

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Hello there, i've just discovered this game, so I'm basically a noob not knowing much of the combat tips, which leads me to constant defeats against the first lady. (i'm level 5).

Can anyone give me some advice please ? Thank you guys
Someone posted a comprehensive guide, take a quick search on this thread. It was endorsed by the creator!

tl;dr though, you need to use certain skills when you get a heart on your status bar - I believe they are called Focus and Calm Down - to keep yourself from getting grabbed. Focus will prevent grabs but if you get distracted (anytime she does any move with her tits) it will go away. Calm Down will get rid of the heart debuff entirely, but she might just use another move and put it right back so be careful. Depending on what difficulty you play on their cost and cooldown is different.

Reactions: Hellrider666

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Someone posted a comprehensive guide, take a quick search on this thread. It was endorsed by the creator!

tl;dr though, you need to use certain skills when you get a heart on your status bar - I believe they are called Focus and Calm Down - to keep yourself from getting grabbed. Focus will prevent grabs but if you get distracted (anytime she does any move with her tits) it will go away. Calm Down will get rid of the heart debuff entirely, but she might just use another move and put it right back so be careful. Depending on what difficulty you play on their cost and cooldown is different.
Thanks for your reply, just found the guide !

BB777

Mar 17, 2020
V0.096 Report&Preview
Hi, the update is in the next days, I'm a bit late again.
This version includes 2 Mobs, the Remakes of Vhidna, some scenes, fixed/tweaked Macky's Routes, the fixed Main Story, and other misc/side stuff alongside some base changes; I may be forgetting some other things rn but it's not much different than what I previously reported. I did want to finish more hence why I'm late.
The full changelog with explanations will be in the release post.
As said before, this 1st test version is mainly to have a Stable; once this test version is deemed as such I'll start adding the next stuff, and hopefully be done with 0.096 as a whole soon after.
This is the last report on this version, the next post will be the Release one.
Thank you.
When he says "in the next days" does he mean like this week or next month?
Just to know.

chesire

May 5, 2017
When he says "in the next days" does he mean like this week or next month?
Just to know.
It's simple variance factor. For simplicity sake just whatever you think + 2 months.

Game developers are a breed who when they complete a game they degrade it and try to make it in complete to milk patreons. I enjoy the chaos. But we need more people raging for entertainment lol

PersonaUserrrr

Dec 22, 2021
It's simple variance factor. For simplicity sake just whatever you think + 2 months.

Game developers are a breed who when they complete a game they degrade it and try to make it in complete to milk patreons. I enjoy the chaos. But we need more people raging for entertainment lol
Yes, lower your expectations and you will neve be disappointed.

If the update comes 2 weeks after when he says it will come out, then the update is actually released earlier than expected.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Okay, I think I might need some help at this point : I'm now level 13, I've encountered the third lady, which is unreasonably overpowered (she just heals herself every 3-4 turn), so i've dediced to gain exp against the 2 previous girls, but now i'm getting two shot by them... what's wrong ??

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Okay, I think I might need some help at this point : I'm now level 13, I've encountered the third lady, which is unreasonably overpowered (she just heals herself every 3-4 turn), so i've dediced to gain exp against the 2 previous girls, but now i'm getting two shot by them... what's wrong ??
I think the more you lose, or beat them the more damage they do and less damage you do
honestly I would lower the difficulty, there is actually quite a bit of content in the game that would frustrate me to grind on a hard difficulty its been awhile since I have played
Wander around and explore, go to town during the day the pawn shop sells good items or if youre really frustrated use a save editor to give yourself a bit more attack
the third girl is Ayleen? the library girl? I think shes actually the hardest to fight (or was) because if you lose to her quite a bit her erotic attacks start to instant KO you I think

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
If I'm not mistaken, the enemies scale with your level (memory from like a year ago.)
If you can get rid of some of yours, maybe they'll become less strong?

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
not sure how many times i typed this already, but here i go again:
for ayleen you kinda need to go with magic. use scattershot to generate energy. use this energy to both counter her status effects (by using fumigate), and nuke her once you have 3 energy stacked up (by using energy explosion). a weapon with decent magic attack helps. reducing the difficulty helps as well. cheers.

Reactions: Anime slave
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes