RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Tower1998

Aug 16, 2018
when im fighting fairy after i lose she stay on the screen,also i cant hit anything with explosion or my normal attack.
Also bunch of ghost to fight. They dont have battle sprite. Also when i go to city i cant go back because screen remains black.

Reactions: marioman

tka2

Jan 6, 2019
Does anyone know how to get a task from Mackay? I can't do anything. I'm already tired of sleeping during lessons.

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Does anyone know how to get a task from Mackay? I can't do anything. I'm already tired of sleeping during lessons.
You have to both sleep a certain number of times and then skip a certain number of times (by doing something else that passes time, like working in the city).

If you've slept like 50 times and aren't getting anything from her about it, that's likely why. You have to sleep/skip the same number of times (like sleep 5/skip 5), but don't worry you've already slept enough so just skip enough and it will trigger when you reach that point. If you search the thread someone had a post with the exact numbers quite a while ago, probably just search 'sleep' or 'skip'. Also many people have reported bugs with her so try to follow the numbers closely if you can and ofc save often before doing stuff.

Ideally all of this is much smoother in the next update (soon?! maybe it is end of month) as Teary did say he reworked it completely to be more streamlined.

• Wow

tka2

Jan 6, 2019
You have to both sleep a certain number of times and then skip a certain number of times (by doing something else that passes time, like working in the city).

If you've slept like 50 times and aren't getting anything from her about it, that's likely why. You have to sleep/skip the same number of times (like sleep 5/skip 5), but don't worry you've already slept enough so just skip enough and it will trigger when you reach that point. If you search the thread someone had a post with the exact numbers quite a while ago, probably just search 'sleep' or 'skip'. Also many people have reported bugs with her so try to follow the numbers closely if you can and ofc save often before doing stuff.

Ideally all of this is much smoother in the next update (soon?! maybe it is end of month) as Teary did say he reworked it completely to be more streamlined.
Thanks for the reply. I already understood what to do, but I caught a bug so I couldn't go any further...And now when I try to pass Maven, I get an error after my character falls to his knees in front of her...Failed to load/parallaxes/DecorativeTile.png

• I just jizzed my pants

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
is this game going to be finished or is it abandoned?
According to Teary on discord, the progress report should be coming either today or tomorrow, and then the actual update should come shortly after.

As always you should take these dates with some suspicion but Teary always takes long to update, so the current stretch isn't really out of the ordinary.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Why is there no walkthrough?
Coming from someone who has helped create a walkthrough before, probably because making one is a pain in the ass. The amount of playtesting and repeating the same stupid steps over and over again changing small variables to see how it affects the game is tedious, then formatting everything into a user friendly document on top of all that is aggravating.

Then of course are the REPEATED users barging into the thread asking for help on something that is painstakingly explained in the walkthrough already only to demand it be explained within the thread because they are too lazy to read renders the whole process pointless.

Not to mention all that work/headache is done for free, and you have to go back and check things, test new variables, and update the walkthrough with EVERY update. It it a rather sucky, mostly thankless experience.

snapfire

Nov 7, 2020
According to Teary on discord, the progress report should be coming either today or tomorrow, and then the actual update should come shortly after.

As always you should take these dates with some suspicion but Teary always takes long to update, so the current stretch isn't really out of the ordinary.
Any news?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes