RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Staring Cat

Jan 8, 2021
Four months for an update full of bugs that Tearycian himself said to skip.

And since that update it's been another two months, and in the report he didn't mention any possible release date.
I'm not melodramatic, these are facts and I'm meming.

View attachment 1681913
Yeah koda delays 8 months (3 years) but their patreon earns them 4k a month.
Tearycian’s patreon isn’t even close to 1k.

You guys should really stop comparing Tearycian or anybody else with that shitface Koda (and bowei) as there are no indiciduals to reach their level of fuckery.

While Tearycian’s developement hiatus annoys me, i can understand and give it to him that developping a femdom game while moving and studying is indeed hard.

no one should get mad. We are still far from reaching the scam from the ToT Cuntdevs.

(Teary give update or your pp will melt down)

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah koda delays 8 months (3 years) but their patreon earns them 4k a month.
Tearycian’s patreon isn’t even close to 1k.

You guys should really stop comparing Tearycian or anybody else with that shitface Koda (and bowei) as there are no indiciduals to reach their level of fuckery.

While Tearycian’s developement hiatus annoys me, i can understand and give it to him that developping a femdom game while moving and studying is indeed hard.

no one should get mad. We are still far from reaching the scam from the ToT Cuntdevs.

(Teary give update or your pp will melt down)
He said he was gonna post something in the next 24 hours, don't know what it is, but he's gonna post something.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Four months for an update full of bugs that Tearycian himself said to skip.

And since that update it's been another two months, and in the report he didn't mention any possible release date.
I'm not melodramatic, these are facts and I'm meming.

View attachment 1681913
Releasing a buggy POS versus not releasing anything at all is different. The two creators you named aren't comparable, it's just not accurate to call the situation of this game "dead" when dead refers to a project being abandoned. 'Rotting' might be a more appropriate term, but not 'dead'. That's why you got called out, not because people disagree with dissatisfied sentiments, we do.

Last edited:
Reactions: colifa

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
The new progress report has just been posted.

Funnily enough, Teary claims that the reason for posting the report late is that he literally forgot that February only has 28 days.

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
.96 Report #3

Hi, this the third Report on 0.096.
The pics are from a wandering enemy, Lucy; a mob and some of it's H stuff, some side stuff from Vhidna and Maven, and different story outcomes.
I initially thought of leaving out the other routes out for various reasons, but I feel like I'm just complicating things in general, so they've been added.
Macky's Route was indeed way too messy and prone to softlock. So messy that I broke things while fixing others. So, I've recoded the whole thing; and separated the branches. I'll see how the test goes.
-Regarding last report's schedule decision-
I've ultimately decided that it's better to make multiple versions; to keep up with the monthly schedule I want and get more feedback in general, as well as give actual fixes on all the broken stuff. So I'll be releasing first a Version this month with fixes, Vhidna's and other remakes, scenes, scenes in general mostly to speed up some things, some side stuff, Macky's routes, full and functioning Interlude and a mob to see how it works before adding others. Then as it is deemed stable I move on to the next and test again until another stable; and so on and so on. While taking some more for bigger updates at times is necessary, I get a lot less feedback like this. So, Ik my schedule's a mess and that I keep doing weird stuff, but I'd like to try and see if it actually works like this.
Idk how to call this version, I'll probably just add 'Test #1' etc.
The next report will be before releasing said version.

Last edited:

ネイネイ

Mar 13, 2018
Really love this game and I'm looking forward to getting owned by Lucy! Thanks, Teary... and a Happy National Hospitalist Day for everybody! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tearycian

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Teary posted something else on the Patreon right after the progress report. Anybody knows what it says by any chance?

teeto34

Oct 23, 2021
Hello! Thanks for posting the report, however I can't access the pictures as they are giving me a privacy error due to invalid certification date, could you repost the images as .png or another format?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Teary posted something else on the Patreon right after the progress report. Anybody knows what it says by any chance?
Nothing particularly important. Looking for a good site to do polls, hopes to make a site/wiki, and changed Patreon settings. First payment is now up front, and added some higher tiers for those that want to support more (no difference in benefits).

Reactions: 2341Name
Jun 20, 2021
.96 Report #3

Hi, this the third Report on 0.096.
The pics are from a wandering enemy, Lucy; a mob and some of it's H stuff, some side stuff from Vhidna and Maven, and different story outcomes.
I initially thought of leaving out the other routes out for various reasons, but I feel like I'm just complicating things in general, so they've been added.
Macky's Route was indeed way too messy and prone to softlock. So messy that I broke things while fixing others. So, I've recoded the whole thing; and separated the branches. I'll see how the test goes.
-Regarding last report's schedule decision-
I've ultimately decided that it's better to make multiple versions; to keep up with the monthly schedule I want and get more feedback in general, as well as give actual fixes on all the broken stuff. So I'll be releasing first a Version this month with fixes, Vhidna's and other remakes, scenes, scenes in general mostly to speed up some things, some side stuff, Macky's routes, full and functioning Interlude and a mob to see how it works before adding others. Then as it is deemed stable I move on to the next and test again until another stable; and so on and so on. While taking some more for bigger updates at times is necessary, I get a lot less feedback like this. So, Ik my schedule's a mess and that I keep doing weird stuff, but I'd like to try and see if it actually works like this.
Idk how to call this version, I'll probably just add 'Test #1' etc.
The next report will be before releasing said version.
Teary is like weirdly good at character design and aesthetics. Most unique looking game in the genre for sure. (Also add Dominic scenes you coward)

sina157

Sep 28, 2019
That new update was horrible , the game contains a lot of bugs and sometimes the game stuck! the developer needs a tester

• Wow
Reactions: spiceky

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Any news on discord ?
If you look at the report posted earlier on page 184, you can see Teary said he will do one more report before releasing a new version with Vhidna stuff, Maven stuff, Macky fixes, etc.

So we probably see something around the end of March.

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
Miss Macky fixes huh? I figured her issues were fixed last update since he added a new scenes for her. Scenes that I haven't even seen yet because on my first playthrough file she is completely missing in the evening and night time in this current version but is available in the one before. So I start a new game and now I'm stuck in an assignment loop bug for her that wasn't present for me in the older versions...

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes