RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Jun 10, 2021
hey anybody have full save? or save that first encounter with 4th mistress?
the game is buggy and weird you dont want a full save as some of the best scenes for bonnie are not currently repeatable. o essentially you play through it and keep multiple saves. that the only good way to go about it

mizunooni

Feb 3, 2018
I am at a complete loss. I just beat Miki & I have to report back to Dominic to tell him that he's free. But I cannot find Dominic around at all anywhere. I've tried searching Dominic throughout this forum, I've tried reloading a save right before I fight Miki and I find that after the cutscene with Dominic & John, Dominic disappears from the Sentinel Tower. I have no idea where to find him.

I've tried sleeping till the next day and finding him at the school, but I can't "report" to him that he's free. Any ideas on what to do?

EDIT: I've also tried reporting to Valia to see if she had anything to say, but it's just the same options as before I defeat Miki.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
How do I get this scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i think one of her mindbreak i think you get her mind break by blocking all her grabs untill your heart meter fills up then she forces you into submission i dont remember
edit : you might need to do it on a previous version because I think some of her scenes are bugged
Fight > Kneel > uhm.. > smother me

that save should have all the scenes via lucid dreaming but like people said this version is buggy so
(it should be a full save edited with rpg maker)

Last edited:

fapper6969

Nov 13, 2018
game is too buggy right now. can't go to half the locations without crashing + game freezes and bugs at certain points which need restart ( unfinished scenes)

YangQi

Jul 20, 2020
i think one of her mindbreak i think you get her mind break by blocking all her grabs untill your heart meter fills up then she forces you into submission i dont remember
edit : you might need to do it on a previous version because I think some of her scenes are bugged
Fight > Kneel > uhm.. > smother me

that save should have all the scenes via lucid dreaming but like people said this version is buggy so
(it should be a full save edited with rpg maker)
save don't show... maybe need the global save no ?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
So... is this game dead?
Hope has abbandoned me... another Koda was born... Who will come to our rescue?
No.
Stop being melodramatic. We got a release in december, and the latest report was on the 18th.

BB777

Mar 17, 2020
No.
Stop being melodramatic. We got a release in december, and the latest report was on the 18th.
Four months for an update full of bugs that Tearycian himself said to skip.

And since that update it's been another two months, and in the report he didn't mention any possible release date.
I'm not melodramatic, these are facts and I'm meming.

1646178333628.png

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes