RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

dudunin

Aug 20, 2018
I finished all content at this point : Beverly (the blond girl) can bug when you go far in her route, in like the last one you cannot move and you her image from the scene. By answering another thing you can move.
Dixie can bug, sometimes her image from the scene is still here.
Maven is fucked, no content able at this point on 0.0.9.
My Memory cube is bugged too, it crashes the game. A part in the forest crashes the game.

But I have a question for Miss Macky, if she saw us masturbating to her shoes then it goes for the 2nd route which less content right ? I'm doing a lot of assignments and I cannot have the content of the 1st route. I hesitate to go back haha

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I finished all content at this point : Beverly (the blond girl) can bug when you go far in her route, in like the last one you cannot move and you her image from the scene. By answering another thing you can move.
Dixie can bug, sometimes her image from the scene is still here.
Maven is fucked, no content able at this point on 0.0.9.
My Memory cube is bugged too, it crashes the game. A part in the forest crashes the game.
not the only dixie bug a few days after you do her fetch quest she'll come talk to you after class but this event is bugged so she'll just talk to the air and then the scene transitions to the bench she like to sit at and freezes.

Lumaro

Oct 14, 2020
Anyone got a link to v0.07.9? (not the F version)
iirc it had some removed scenes that i want to take a gander at again.

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Can't wait for all the new and exciting ways our games will freeze. So many additional walls we can walk through! And even more triggers you can't possibly hope to trigger! Teary you tease!

Reactions: Azure Sun

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
Can't wait for all the new and exciting ways our games will freeze. So many additional walls we can walk through! And even more triggers you can't possibly hope to trigger! Teary you tease!
My thoughts exactly. Somebody on his discord want to tell him to fix his game before he adds to it?

WallyKot

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 1658938
At this point my screen freezee
Can anyone help mee??
That character is not supposed to be there, so it bugs the animation; to fix it use a previous save and do again the part under the tower and make sure to walk in the actual corridor in the last part before you leave, so the creepy girl with black hairs will kill him while you're passing by.
You could also use a save editor to try and look for a variable that confirms that the character was killed or something, it should do the trick.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes