RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Who dafuq's John? =)))
(sry haven't playd story in a while, will replay it for an upcoming review of this tho)

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Wasn't downloading the latest version, cuz of the bug reports, but then yesterday i did it anyways, so just wanted to check if i had completed it or not. So i have completed all the bonnie dreams, and gone through the underground area beneath Sentinel Tower once, and i am currently at the stage where the witch is working on something related to Miki, and she wants some enhancements before sending me to the "Next Target".

So... have i completed the story for this version?

Edit : The only major bugs I've noticed till now are :
1. Basic weapon attack having no attack, can only damage with magic, stab, throw, or thrusts
2. Maven submission path always crashes game
3. Blossie might be bugged, but this one I am not completely sure about, as I haven't gotten this scene at all till now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackQuasar

BlackQuasar

Feb 6, 2020
Wasn't downloading the latest version, cuz of the bug reports, but then yesterday i did it anyways, so just wanted to check if i had completed it or not. So i have completed all the bonnie dreams, and gone through the underground area beneath Sentinel Tower once, and i am currently at the stage where the witch is working on something related to Miki, and she wants some enhancements before sending me to the "Next Target".

1. Basic weapon attack having no attack, can only damage with magic, stab, throw, or thrusts
3. Blossie might be bugged, but this one I am not completely sure about, as I haven't gotten this scene at all till now
Energy explosion or whatever that is also deals no damage.

Reactions: Superman007

Indomitus

Jan 11, 2022

Yeah, for now it's the end of main questline

Reactions: Superman007

Dickthunder

Oct 1, 2020
Hey can anyone explain how to get that fairy things scene...and also there's a screenshot of a blonde girl right? How do I find her.I found that other Dixie girl,I think but haven't found both the fairy and blonde

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Hey can anyone explain how to get that fairy things scene...and also there's a screenshot of a blonde girl right? How do I find her.I found that other Dixie girl,I think but haven't found both the fairy and blonde
the fairy, she's near the witch's cottage Ithink one map to the right iirc
the blonde can be found around the school not sure where I found her on one of the benches between the school and the girls dorm.

Reactions: CootyzBoi

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
I wanted to ask if there was any way to revisit the underground area, or not? Cuz i forgot to use my Memory Cube to save the location...

Dickthunder

Oct 1, 2020
Still can't find the blonde haired girl...I think her name is Beverly?...does anyone know exactly how to find her i searched the entire map during all the times

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Still can't find the blonde haired girl...I think her name is Beverly?...does anyone know exactly how to find her i searched the entire map during all the times
She spawns on the map one right of the college, but only on certain time on certain days, I don't remember. I think its Thursday afternoon? Idk, just go class -> check -> class -> check -> sleep repeat until you find her :)

Elsword

Sep 1, 2018
Energy Explosion is still not dealing damage and noos luring you with her nipple glitches between the normal suck animation and the one it is supposed to play.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes