RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018

Hi. This is the 2nd report on v0.096.
The preview pics are of one "Mob", the remakes of Vhidna, along with some other stuff that's added to Vhidna, some after Interlude things, some things added to Maven, and one of the Students.
I'm actually quite torn on wether or not I should be making separate test versions or just release it all at once, I do want to try some things in the near future; I'll be giving a clearer answer in another post. Regardless of that, as you can see from the previews it's all proceeding smoothly.
The plans regarding 0.099 and forward are the same as before.
I am going to be making games full time for the time being, so I will probably make some changes in general. I'm very undecided on most things, so this will also get clearer answers in another post. As well as other things I'm working on.
Said Post as well as another Report Post will be posted within the month.
Not that there is much to be questioned rn but for questions and concerns or other things comment or message, ofc.

- Tearycian

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Or just release it all at once
The best way to have an even more buggy game. :ROFLMAO:

By the way he said in november he would release a version each month, well he didn't wait long before breaking that promise. Well he's slowly becoming like the K dude. ( At least Teary is showing actual work, let's not compare him to that dude right now. )

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
That character is not supposed to be there, so it bugs the animation; to fix it use a previous save and do again the part under the tower and make sure to walk in the actual corridor in the last part before you leave, so the creepy girl with black hairs will kill him while you're passing by.
You could also use a save editor to try and look for a variable that confirms that the character was killed or something, it should do the trick.
I can't understand

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021

The preview pics are of one "Mob", the remakes of Vhidna, along with some other stuff that's added to Vhidna, some after Interlude things, some things added to Maven, and one of the Students.
I'm actually quite torn on wether or not I should be making separate test versions or just release it all at once, I do want to try some things in the near future; I'll be giving a clearer answer in another post. Regardless of that, as you can see from the previews it's all proceeding smoothly.
I am going to be making games full time for the time being, so I will probably make some changes in general. I'm very undecided on most things, so this will also get clearer answers in another post. As well as other things I'm working on.
Not that there is much to be questioned rn but for questions and concerns or other things comment or message, ofc.

- Tearycian

When will this update will come??

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021

- Tearycian

I want to ask
When this updated version will come.
Then will we have to play again from the start.???

Reactions: marioman

Anime slave

Jun 24, 2021
The boy that died in the game, wasn't gone after I came out of the tunnel.... And know I can't play the story because he is between the MC and Trent...

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes