RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Sep 2, 2021
As for Miss Mackay,it's really a pity that tery didn't make any content about footjob for such a charming teacher.What do you think guys?

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
so when's da next update?
Teary said 1 more report before it gets released, so around the end of the month? Something like that.

As for Miss Mackay,it's really a pity that tery didn't make any content about footjob for such a charming teacher.What do you think guys?
There are a lot of ways it could go tbh, "normal" footjob, shoejob, legjob I can all see making sense for where things are now, but we also get a sneak peek at her bra on her bed at certain days (I think Saturday only?) so... potentially bra sniffing, titjob/all kinds of breast play, there's a fuckton of stuff it could just naturally transition to at this point. I for one, am a fan of going for all of the above :LOL:

That would be wayyy down the line if something like that does happen for any character though, even just 2-3 sets of images and writing don't just blink into existence.

marioman

Oct 22, 2017
Teary said 1 more report before it gets released, so around the end of the month? Something like that.

There are a lot of ways it could go tbh, "normal" footjob, shoejob, legjob I can all see making sense for where things are now, but we also get a sneak peek at her bra on her bed at certain days (I think Saturday only?) so... potentially bra sniffing, titjob/all kinds of breast play, there's a fuckton of stuff it could just naturally transition to at this point. I for one, am a fan of going for all of the above :LOL:

That would be wayyy down the line if something like that does happen for any character though, even just 2-3 sets of images and writing don't just blink into existence.
so glad i kept playing this game, almost gave up at the beginning

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
true i can never find enough good legjob scenes, footjobs are a dime a dozen and thighs are somewhat popular, but legjob are something i have to hunt for.

Reactions: Bacace124

Sergio40789

Oct 26, 2018
Does anybody know how to pick up the panties? I have the mission on. It makes a weird movement in the tile while clicking on it

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I am so glad I never donated, I'd feel lied to and stolen from, lol. Like 7 months ago he said 1 update per month, 7 months later and we got 1 broken unplayable update, lol!

Reactions: CNR25
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes