RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Mar 17, 2021
View attachment 1765916
Windows: MEGA
Mac: Uploading

>Please test and find eventual bugs, if Game Breaking bugs are discovered an F version will be uploaded soon after, if not the next update will be V0.096_P2.
>If no Game Breaking bugs are discovered I will put 'Stable' in this post's Title.
>Please give me feedback.

>Changelog
-Added Mobs
-Implet [Locations: Dry Woods(Right from Vaila's Lawn)]
-Fight&H
-Aggressive, chases when MC is seen
-Can steal ELVLs in some H
-Fouslet [Locations: can be found mostly every place without people(Portal World)]
-Fight&H
-Calm, won't attack/chase unless interacted with, allows escape
-Can steal Energy in some H, at times ELVLs as well
-Vhidna
-Remade Vhidna
-Edited old scenes
-Added variants
-Macky
-Routes recoded and separated
-Added variants
-A lot of fixes
-Some minor scenes
-Other variants
-Some edits
-Main Story
-Added the branches to the Interlude
-Based on what the choices are, some aspects/scenes will change in the future
-Tasks/work/etc
-Panty quest added&fixed for the current version
-Added Panties
-Added continuous aggglomerate selling task (Azure woods pass)
-Added various activities/short events
-Pass time/random stat at the Arcade
-John has pass time events for every time frame (unless school frame)
-Added Energy Change and Rest shortcuts
-Added Energy Meditation
-After learning Fire Magic, aside from Transmutation, Meditation skill is learned as well
-Gets automatically added to ongoing saves
-Can meditate on obtained Essences to learn Elements/Skills/Others
[07:09]
-Stats
-Reworked Stats and their weight, this Part(_P1) regards struggling, see below
-Struggle
-Struggling's results now depend on Stats and disposition
-Success= Main Stat: Control (2x Points); Minor Stats Example: Bravery, Creepiness, Manipulation...
-Failure= Main Stat: Submission (2x Points); Minor stats Example: Cuteness, Perversion, Depravity...
-Various choices/actions/others may also weight on the results(for example total times surrendered)
-Example: having 10 Control and 0 Submission will give a 20/1~ success,
10 Control and 10 Submission will even it out to 50/50~,
while having 0 control and 10 Submission will give a 1/20~ success.
-Re-added missing maps
-Fixed Lucid Dreaming
-Lucid dreaming is not limited to Night time anymore
-Fixed Beverly's stuck bugs
-Fixed Beverly's school scene not triggering or softlocking
-Fixed Macky disappearing after the Desk Rabbit scene
-Fixed Macky's hallway scenes not appearing
-Fixed Maven's Minbreak scene not happening
-Fixed Miki's scenes glitching
-Fixed Energy Explosion
-Fixed Hit
-Fixed and changed some other skills
-Fixed hue of animations not changing
-Fixed other reported bugs
-Misc
I haven't played this in quite a while; I'm looking forward to seeing what's been improved.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Worth noting that according to Teary on discord, some Macky scenes are broken (again) and there will be a fixed version in a few hours.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I’m searching to tell me if you find it
seems like they can be found in a few places, most numerous east from the witch hut. east from blossy is one as well. they are stationary and "hidden". here are 3 of them on screen.
n.PNG
btw, once you lost to them once you can use "kneel" for a bit more.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Another disappointing update, basically offers zero substance (given the time it took to come out) but few bug fixes that should've been fixed eons ago, and of course introduces new ones, because what is Katalist if not bugs persevering.
Instead of actually focusing on polishing what's already there and properly fix the bugs, or god forbid adding legit content that players spend months waiting for, Teary just keeps adding these useless "QoL" and "features" instead, half-ass his way through the bugs and calls it a day, adding QoL and features is good and all, but not when your foundation is broken, you fully take care of that first, and then you can add things after, building on top of jankiness will just add more jankiness

Last edited:

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Another disappointing update, basically offers zero substance given the time it took to come out, but few bug fixes that should've been fixed eons ago, and of course introduces new ones, because what is Katalist if not bugs persevering.
Instead of actually focusing on polishing what's already there and properly fix the bugs, or god forbid adding legit content that players spend months waiting for, Teary just keeps adding these useless "QoL" and "features" instead, half-ass his way through the bugs and calls it a day, adding QoL and features is good and all, but not when your foundation is broken, you fully take care of that first, and then you can add things after, building on top of jankiness will just add more jankiness
So It's still unplayable ? Still game breaking bugs ?

By the changelog we can see it adds a decent amount of content tho. Have you already experienced all of it ?

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
So It's still unplayable ? Still game breaking bugs ?

By the changelog we can see it adds a decent amount of content tho. Have you already experienced all of it ?
Nah it's definitely way more playable than the previous broken ass version.
Sure, if by content, you mean mainly some new random encounters that no one asked for

Reactions: homie_simpson

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Nah it's definitely way more playable than the previous broken ass version.
Sure, if by content, you mean mainly some new random encounters that no one asked for
I understand your disapointment. On the other hand I didn't play Katalist since like 3 versions because of the bugs, so I might still enjoy a ( finally ) playable version. Thank you for your feedback

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I just gotta' say, if the gamebreaking bugs have been fixed and the game is actually playable in one run now, then I count it as an absolute win.

(this is coming from a person who hasn't been able to play the game for several "updates" due to the sheer amount of gamebreaking bugs)

Reactions: homie_simpson

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
There is a guy named Koda lol [pickaxe][gear]
As much as I love shitting on Koda and his work ethics, he actually legit knows his shit when it comes to the technical side of things, and he fixes bugs like a motherfucker, more importantly, his bugfixes are literally same-day, and we never have to sit with a buggy unplayable mess for months

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes