RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I mean Teary released a patch within a day that fixed 6+ things, IDK how we out here bashing them for not bugfixing when several came within such a short period. Hope he keeps it up and resolves all the issues within a short time period.

That being said, hopefully he can stick to the promised monthly schedule now.

I will probably wait a little longer before diving in but I hope that Teary feels satisfied AND that things work with respect to what's been redrawn/reworked, and that the mechanics are all in place for the story so things move forward without a bunch of painful back and forth in the future.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I mean Teary released a patch within a day that fixed 6+ things, IDK how we out here bashing them for not bugfixing when several came within such a short period. Hope he keeps it up and resolves all the issues within a short time period.

That being said, hopefully he can stick to the promised monthly schedule now.

I will probably wait a little longer before diving in but I hope that Teary feels satisfied AND that things work with respect to what's been redrawn/reworked, and that the mechanics are all in place for the story so things move forward without a bunch of painful back and forth in the future.
I do agree somewhat with you, but until I can play a whole game through properly without a game-breaking bug I'll still be a little sour.

Test202

Oct 4, 2020
For what it's worth, Teary just uploaded a fix for that and a bunch of bugs.
Thanks for the heads up but I think this game will never get past the endless loop of bugs. I can play the game for a minute and run into a new one.

I immediately notice in this fixed version the mushroom girl doesn't chase you when you're close anymore. Choosing to run away from her fight will have her portrait stuck on screen. I can open an old save and get a black screen which can be fixed through teleporting but after teleporting to Damna she puts you in an endless loop with her saying "Whose wish is what?". There's a workaround for most of the this stuff but it's still aggravating.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
is it just me or has struggling out of grapples become nearly impossible? the changelog says it's based on submission, but there is no such stat. i doubt that it has anything to do with the lady in question since i have the same issue with the new mobs. my control stat is at a somewhat healthy 30 and i've got no bad stat above 5 in my main file, so no idea what's causing it.

also: any idea what the panties quest is?
New Vhidna is so nice! I like it
talking about her: did someone notice anything new about her (apart from the visuals)? the combat feels the same, the drain scene feels the same, afaik there is no "bit serious vhidna" or something along the line... please tell me there is something new.

zealot123

Mar 14, 2018
New CG
is it just me or has struggling out of grapples become nearly impossible? the changelog says it's based on submission, but there is no such stat. i doubt that it has anything to do with the lady in question since i have the same issue with the new mobs. my control stat is at a somewhat healthy 30 and i've got no bad stat above 5 in my main file, so no idea what's causing it.

also: any idea what the panties quest is?

talking about her: did someone notice anything new about her (apart from the visuals)? the combat feels the same, the drain scene feels the same, afaik there is no "bit serious vhidna" or something along the line... please tell me there is something new.

colddream

Jul 19, 2019
I think it's better i wait for the next patch... as i can see there is nothing new just few bugs fixed (I don't think so)...BUT honestly whats up with femdom games? why there is 0 femdom game that is completed or without bugs... all of them are DEMO..BETA..OR CANCELD...or... I think i have to change my fetishes XD

Reactions: IncognitoTrust

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
I don't really care about new content since I was never able to reach the end of the former content due to bugs anyways. Is the game stable yet? I really enjoyed what's here all the times I tried it but it feels like I've waited for a stable version for months.

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
I don't really care about new content since I was never able to reach the end of the former content due to bugs anyways. Is the game stable yet? I really enjoyed what's here all the times I tried it but it feels like I've waited for a stable version for months.
No. New and improved bugs.

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
What's the gameplay of this one like? Is it similar to Tower of Trample?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes