RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

teeto34

Oct 23, 2021
Loving the update so far! I noticed in the changelog that there is something called "Desk Rabbit" scene for Macky, is this the scene when you go under her desk at home during submission or is there something in the school I'm missing?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Wow, Teary is upping his bug squashing game this month. Good to see. I hope this is a sign of things to come.

P1ranhaaa

Jun 28, 2021
Anyone know how the Macky routes work now? It looks like there are multiple according to the switches, cute and creepy?

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
I need some help. I defeated bonnie and got the first "dream" and now I'm at a loss. Ik an event was supposed to trigger where Miki sends you to investigate the weird sounds coming from below the tower, but I can't remember how to trigger it or figure out if the game doesn't progress because of a bug or something. Can anyone help me?

jerry23458

Oct 31, 2020
I need some help. I defeated bonnie and got the first "dream" and now I'm at a loss. Ik an event was supposed to trigger where Miki sends you to investigate the weird sounds coming from below the tower, but I can't remember how to trigger it or figure out if the game doesn't progress because of a bug or something. Can anyone help me?
you have to stand at right place
you must stand right in front of Miki
if you stand at side it might cause a bug and you cant even move

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
you have to stand at right place
you must stand right in front of Miki
if you stand at side it might cause a bug and you cant even move
That doesn't answer my question. The event doesn't trigger. I'm never prompted to go talk to her and idk how to trigger it

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
P1FF Version

Windows:
Mac:

Changelog
-Added a 'Character Info' menu to the Quick Menu
-Can see specific variables to the character, such as Submission, as well Relationship Status etc
-Fixed Macky's Loops
-Fixed Macky's 1st Floor call bug
-Fixed Macky's Skips Again
-Fixed Macky's Adjustment Checks
-If an ongoing save has yet to have turned any assignment the warnings/counsels might reset
-This changes nothing, it just needs to clean some checks, the Route works after this
-Fixed Irate Ghost appearing as a Sock on the map
-Fixed Maven crashing when staring at feet
-Fixed some Panties softlocking the Panty Quest
-Fixed infinite panties
-Edited the Window to select Panties
-Fixed Damna's softlock
-Fixed Dominic's clones
-Fixed Ortega's Room bug
-Fixed Fouslet's Portrait stuck on the screen
-Fixed Beverly's Library bug
-Fixed Beverly's misplaced gold check
-Fixed Interlude parts not triggering
-Fixed Miki's infinite Drain scene
-Fixed Version log crash
-Fixed Fouslet's statuses not showing graphics
-Fouslet's teases show the status on the bar now
-Submitted Stat renamed to Surrendered, as it actually counts surrenders hence it's less confusing
-Other things

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes