RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
What's the gameplay of this one like? Is it similar to Tower of Trample?
Similar-ish? It's turn based combat with magic/weapon abilities (different resources), equipment, consumables, leveling, a similar chassis for sure but a lot of unique stuff going for it with seemingly more to come as far as combat goes. In this case, it's less about knowing what move to use/not use to block a special enemy move and more about managing "focus" so you don't succumb to the temptations. Some also have special status effects/"mechanics" (Ayleen) that mean you need different strategies. You may have also seen people talking about breaking out of grapples and how it's tied to certain stats that go up/down based on your actions/losses which is brand new so stuff is evolving.

Or if you have trouble you can just turn the difficulty down!

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
Similar-ish? It's turn based combat with magic/weapon abilities (different resources), equipment, consumables, leveling, a similar chassis for sure but a lot of unique stuff going for it with seemingly more to come as far as combat goes. In this case, it's less about knowing what move to use/not use to block a special enemy move and more about managing "focus" so you don't succumb to the temptations. Some also have special status effects/"mechanics" (Ayleen) that mean you need different strategies. You may have also seen people talking about breaking out of grapples and how it's tied to certain stats that go up/down based on your actions/losses which is brand new so stuff is evolving.

Or if you have trouble you can just turn the difficulty down!
It's "totally" similar to TOT, in a good way i mean.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
You may have also seen people talking about breaking out of grapples and how it's tied to certain stats that go up/down based on your actions/losses which is brand new so stuff is evolving.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in case anyone wondering: i found the crucial submission stat, or rather "submitted", under status/personal. turns out i have just a single point there (on my no-mistakes file). with my control of 30 i shoud have a 30/1 chance or something stupid like that (depending on the minor stats used for the respective move).
yet everyone grapples me to death. is this broken or am i missing something?
have to test later if i'm just very unlucky with my rolls. someone else having issues with getting out of grapples?

Last edited:

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
in case anyone wondering: i found the crucial submission stat, or rather "submitted", under status/personal. turns out i have just a single point there (on my no-mistakes file). with my control of 30 i shoud have a 30/1 chance or something stupid like that (depending on the minor stats used for the respective move).
yet
everyone grapples me to death. is this broken or am i missing something?
have to test later if i'm just very unlucky with my rolls. someone else having issues with getting out of grapples?
He may want to use a different word for the two, I know Teary is ESL so that might be tricky for them so some suggestions :

Surrendered, Yielded, Succumbed, Defeated, Beaten, Subdued, Humbled. There's probably some more, also while looking at some online synonyms I laughed at "say uncle" pretty fkin hard

Reactions: zealot123

Noone2882

May 3, 2021
Is it just me or are the begging for footjob options gone when it comes to Ayleen and Vhidna? Didn't test other girls yet.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
So I think Beverly is still broken. Her room name does not change and I can't get her 2nd bathroom scene.

Ego Orb

Apr 20, 2018
Is it possible to lock yourself out of Mrs Macky's scenes by doing her heel smelling scenes too early? I got a scene where she tells you after class she wants to speak with you and the scene just skipped entirely, booting me out to the area outside the science class

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
How to unlock the gallery? I found the button gallery in the celphone, but it does not work.
there is no gallery

I think someone needs to upload the older version the one from 2 updates ago? I think it was released roughly a year ago
thats the version most stable and with the most content (that youre able to access without the game bugging)

it feels like you need a different version of the game depending on which boss youd like to encounter because every new version bugs out a different character D=

BraGaming

Jul 13, 2020
After having played through multiple versions and some things working some versions and not in others; and being someone that extensively tries most options through frequent and separate save files. I figured I'd note down a few of the bugs this time around.
I also lost my old hard drive and thus the saves from earlier versions where I had achieved (all?) routes through workarounds - thus cannot load one of those up.

Here's a a few of the bugs I've encountered in V. 0.06 P1 (Pre-"fix"). This list is by no means exhaustive and many of the problems encountered in earlier versions were not present - but also many that weren't then are now present.
My progress so far is up to and including fully beating Bonnie. Giving Bonnie essence to trigger the sleep scene caused issues later and thus I made a save prior to handing her essence in.

Attempted to focus on one thing fully through at a time to minimize interference between quest chains/characters.

Your experience may vary.

-----------Main bugs-----------
Female Dorm Room 14 - Saturday Morning(likely always) = Picking panties freezes game with bug message (have panty quest)

Macky Route is bugged/out of sync ie. skips teacher room scene and talk upon teacher calling - loads teacher room scene after exiting class - have assignment when not supposed to/don't have it when supposed to - resulting in broken quest chain down the road even if you brute force it to progress.
Same result if broke into room & shoes before triggering Macky from school skipping intro or not. + if you broke into room for shoes first; she doesn't want to see you or allow you into room to hand in assignments; circumvented by handing it over to Hobbs as a workaround but alas still doesn't work down the line.
(FIXED in V. 0.06 P1 Fix patch?) - NO, Not fixed in the P1F version both on a new fresh start and upon loading a P1 save.

Miki's drain submission infinitively loops scenes meaning unable to progress her submission

----------Wrong Exits-----------
Female Dorm Room 21 - Exits Female Dorm Room 14
Female Teacher Dorm Cho - Exits Female Teacher Dorm Macky

---------Other Bugs----------
Entering Female Teacher Dorm Ortega - Blackens Screen until a scene loading/day progression loading

Fast traveling Ritual site when already at Ritual site blackens screen until Scene/day progression

Pink Panties(Room34) can be looted multiple times - Giving panties(2x Pink (White crashes on looting))
to quest guy doesn't actually remove them from inventory making it endlessly repeatable per day

-----------Minor bugs----------
Multiple invisible/Movement 1 block objects

On Rain days visuals and sound persist through any scene including indoors (Seems fixed in P1F patch)

Multiple spelling errors

-----Extra-------
Dixie - Not been able to start Dixie route; tried every option but so far she has not given the quest to steal the book.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
The gameplay is great, each boss has a submission stat when it gets low enough you can "kneel" and if you get mind broken you eventually get "crawl" theres tons of different scenes depending on the grabs
it feels like a less harsher version of ToT,

the bad part about it is its riddled with bugs and for the past year its been almost unplayable each update (updates every 5-6 months) introduces new bugs without fixing the last ones so the game has become a mess

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes