RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
WOA okay hold up I just decided to dive in and goddamn! Teary I am a HUGE fan of the new art holy shit, I already liked the old stuff but I actually said wow out loud when the MC art popped up on screen. This makes me think Teary is probably thinking of redoing some other character art to match stylistically, if so that's fucking rad.

11/10 let's see if I can't write a guide while making my way through this time and hopefully little/no bugs!

Edit : I started the game with 1 in the "deaths" stat, sus.

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
I might need some help. So, I finished the red roads quest, had the encounter with Trent, had the dialogue with John and Dominic in the occult club, passed the time, went to Vaila's house, asked about the next target, nothing much happened, went to bed, had another dream with ¿ Bonnie?, a weird shadow person is now right behind me everywhere I go. Passed the time again, went to Vaila's house again, nothing new, went to sleep, no new dream, now I can't figure out what to do. Did I get a bug? Do I need to do something to trigger the next event? Or is this the end of the content for the current update?

Reactions: Karl Speidel

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I might need some help. So, I finished the red roads quest, had the encounter with Trent, had the dialogue with John and Dominic in the occult club, passed the time, went to Vaila's house, asked about the next target, nothing much happened, went to bed, had another dream with ¿ Bonnie?, a weird shadow person is now right behind me everywhere I go. Passed the time again, went to Vaila's house again, nothing new, went to sleep, no new dream, now I can't figure out what to do. Did I get a bug? Do I need to do something to trigger the next event? Or is this the end of the content for the current update?
theres supposed to be one more part after this..where you have to go to vailia, then talk to miki to confront her if shes really a succubus and then it starts the next quest
(that was in the older version)
I cant seem to trigger it myself in the new version so im not sure if its bugged or not

Miscerte23

Dec 11, 2017
theres supposed to be one more part after this..where you have to go to vailia, then talk to miki to confront her if shes really a succubus and then it starts the next quest
I cant seem to trigger it myself in the new version so im not sure if its bugged or not
I see. Thx a lot brother. Btw, is the are in your Ayleen fan sig from a scene or is it just for the sig?

wahhaw

Dec 29, 2017
Anyone else noticing their losses ticker not updating? Didn't pay much attention to it until Maven but it doesn't increase for any of the girl I lose to, it's just stuck at 11.

BraGaming

Jul 13, 2020
I see. Thx a lot brother. Btw, is the are in your Ayleen fan sig from a scene or is it just for the sig?
I posted a short bug list I experienced on the previous page that touches on this issue of the Valia quest to visit Miki not triggering IF I slept too many times with the dream bonnie without starting Valia's quest - she stops giving it. Might be you two's issue and load up an earlier save?

lucent88

Aug 3, 2018
can somone upload a mackey save please? i get this stupid de-sync where i cant hand in the assignment becasue shes "not expecting anybody" and I coudlnt leave the hallway, teleport away will trigger assignment scene again on floor 1 in school....

marta12

Dec 10, 2017
I have a question.
Do you really like that game?
I dont mind foot fetish etc.
But dont you thing there is a lack of vaginal sex content?
Only one we can fuck is Noo i guess.

Sep 24, 2017
Is Maven broken? Looking at Characters Info and my losses are still at 0 even though ive lost over 3 times.
Edit: Solved my issue by taking off Von Slaught's necklace.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes