RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
The game was really enjoyable during my first playthrough. I had to work to figure out how to beat Noo with what I had and without grinding for levels or pennies. Obvs I grinded against Noo for everything I could buy and craft before moving on to Vhidna, against whom similar tactics worked just fine. After similar grinding, I could beat Ayleen with brute force and not even luck, but just the absence of bad luck. I didn't even need to know how to deal with her poison attacks to get a victory by turn 4.
Once I found out about the craploads of armor available, the upgrades I could get for any weapons and armor and how I could exploit for cash... playthrough from the start wasn't nearly as enjoyable. After grinding for the ridiculous amounts of materials I need to craft everything I can (LVL 34 after 3 opponents)... it feels like it's all easy mode.

For games like this, Devs should really have at least 2 difficulty modes for players with different levels of hard-headedness IRT preparation. It wouldn't be too difficult to limit the max LVL or EXP that a player could achieve for each enemy, ensuring that players get a better sense of the immersive femdom experience of having to struggle to overcome our obvious inferiority in order to be further dominated by an even more powerful woman. It'd also be easier for the Devs to balance new Succubi's stats if they know exactly what a maxed out MC can do.

I dunno. Maybe I'm in the minority but I feel like part of the content of games is the gameplay and replayability. Devs could take notes from games like Girl Beats Hero about creating opponents for which the MC needs to follow a specific strategy in order to win, but not allowing the MC to get so strong that we can bypass the strategy. And instead of revealing the strategy in a tips file, unfold the strategy and tips in parts as the MC continues to rack up a specific number of losses.

On the "not just a whiny bitch" side, I was a little turned off by the CG previews, but quickly grew to appreciate the art as I played and totally fell in love with Noo, learning little bits about her tactics as she routinely smothered the shit out of me. The potential of this game to get me to experience that for each new Succubus (and for defeated ones to become capable of fucking me up again...if I get stronger by fighting hard... so should they) is definitely why I'm watching this game.

I like it!

soo after getting turned into vidhnas foot bitch i cannot progress,she makes me worship her mid fight and lose a level and i just keep getting weaker and not being able to beat her
Go back to fighting Noo. Fill all your armor slots with armor and enhance it as much as you can. Get enough crafting material for the Ruby kinfe or whatever it's called. Enhance it. Make Vhidna bleed whenever possible.
Or just start over and don't submit to her so much that she can use those tactics (at least not before you can defeat her without much of a problem.) Not sure which would take less time.

Last edited:

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Okay, so here's where I am stuck.
I did first fight with noo, got an essence, went to witch and there was an option to talk about essence. She said she required 7 essence, so I did that but there is nothing new happening, she asked me to come with wizard friend, and I didn't know what to do about it so I selected the "He will come here after sometime" option. Then I went ahead and defeated Noo, but now everything is at standstill. Cannot find the wizard friend, witch doesn't tell me anything new, Noo doesn't have any difference after being defeated, can't sleep cause the MC has "things to do". Pls tell me what to do next. I downloaded it only few days ago. Is it a bug or am I missing something? I have checked all rooms, but got no success.
Also I haven't faced any of the previously mentioned bugs yet.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
what i have to do after beating noo pleaaaaase answer
I just found out. After beating noo even once, exit the witch's house into the snow and in the north there will be a small area. Go north from that and you'll reach snow village. From there, follow the blackened path to reach the next succubus.

Reactions: marcoverrati45
Mar 20, 2020
I just found out. After beating noo even once, exit the witch's house into the snow and in the north there will be a small area. Go north from that and you'll reach snow village. From there, follow the blackened path to reach the next succubus.
Thank youuuuuu

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes