RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

lol51430

Sep 16, 2018
1603946040009.png

For the elements, it is the equipment more particularly, that I put in image which I selected on the comment before.
For the pennies, go work every evening with him, it's quick past the day, so quick to make money every time

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
also you have to talk to your friend in school and agree to eat pizza with him to be able to work at the pawn shop

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Please tell me where to find the shop ? And is there any condition so i can work with him
It's in the town, next to the restaurant on the north side of the map. There is a small alleyway near an NPC that leads to a door set back a ways from the street. I think you have to wait until the first time whatshisface invites you out for pizza to work there.

Mar 20, 2020
It's in the town, next to the restaurant on the north side of the map. There is a small alleyway near an NPC that leads to a door set back a ways from the street. I think you have to wait until the first time whatshisface invites you out for pizza to work there.
i found it but do have to pass time so i can work there ?

ChorgleCEO

Jun 24, 2020
I CANT play this without a guide. This is like some kind of a open world meaningless alpha game.
It's like the dev never sat anyone down in front of the game, and then thought "hey if I understand this game then so will everyone else :)".
Katalist, more like, Kantfindthefuckingobjectivist

lol51430

Sep 16, 2018
Don't exaggerate either, it's just that we shouldn't just type constantly, I think this game is good because we have to think, and not of its pass or its break ...

Deore

Aug 17, 2019
I CANT play this without a guide. This is like some kind of a open world meaningless alpha game.
It's like the dev never sat anyone down in front of the game, and then thought "hey if I understand this game then so will everyone else :)".
Katalist, more like, Kantfindthefuckingobjectivist
It was pretty easy to me so idk, like, the witch tells you what to do

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Katalist v0.06 preview from Tearycyan

Hi, i know the updating schedule's been a tad weird since the scenes update, and i apologize for that, i'll try pushing it back to the end of the month with the update after this one. For this, i actually had to add some more scenes otherwise the boss wouldn't have made much sense, and i got a bit stuck resolving that "Uncaught type error cannot read property width of null" Bug, but i resolved it in the end, so that's good. Anyway, as it can be seen in the pictures, i started to add "Worship Skills", which will be added to the other bosses as well as i expand on their routes in the future. They will unlock once a certain sub status is reached, and will affect some stats and or items, for example using crawl will lower dignity by 1 and so on. I also added Difficulty, i made 8 cause i couldn't really decide on how many and which to add, i'll edit them based on feedback if needed. Vanilla is the default difficulty from before the Vhidna nerf, Normal is the one there is now, then there's easy, hard etc, affects battle behaviour, some skills, gold, exp, and ofc enemy strenght. Still balancing atm. I don't know if i'll finish in like a couple days or a bit more so the update is by before the weekend, at worst.

TL,DR Update is by before the weekend.

-CHANGELOG *not final
-Added Maven
-Added Worship Skills to Maven
-Added Difficulty Setting
-Resolved the "Uncaught type error cannot read property width of null" Bug.
-Fixed some Miki's bugs
-Fixed some Noo's bugs
-Fixed reported bugs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 2, 2018
I’m already up against miki I never got invited for pizza. How can I get the job?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes