RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
(If someone knows how to fix the bug I reported earlier with Ayleen please help)
I am facing a few bugs with Vidhna now:

1. When I stare at her hips twice, she will do the Boot smell thing. If I resist it and stare hips once more, she does a facesit. That is all fine. But sometimes, she will just dissapear and not attack at all, like not at all.(Even a level one MC will defeat her in this state.) Staring on either foot or hip after that doesn't do anything either. Only thing that can bring her model back is kneeling and then selecting something other than Nevermind or Spare.

2. If I keep doing that "Wait" special, she asks me to crawl at her feet after some time (still in disappeared form) but I checked that I am not getting any "Crawl" option in the special move.
Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
I am facing a glitch. After fighting Ayleen few times, she refuses to fight, then if I lose to her, she makes me a chair then some animations happen and it says "I wake up in my room", but then the screen is just goes black with the (i don't know japanese or whatever) letter written on top, which I guess changes with the place you are in. Also, when I try to make a new save file, with that black screen still showing( I can open the menu after the screen goes black) it says that the location of hero is MCR (maybe Main Character Room?). I cannot progress further.
Please let me know how to get out of this. View attachment 885641 View attachment 885642 View attachment 885643 View attachment 885644
Remember this dark room bug that I talked about after getting defeated from Ayleen and she makes you a chair?
Well turns out I can move and do everything after this but it is only the screen that remains black. I tried fast travelling to Ritual site after getting this glitch again and turns out I can move around the map the same way as in normal game, just the screen remains black.

Edit: I tried moving around the map from memory and somehow reached sentinel tower and tried fighting Miki with the same black screen glitch and this is the outcome.
Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG Capture5.PNG

This is it in comparison to normal gameplay screen:
Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: LeonOne994

lol51430

Sep 16, 2018
Not really.
But seeing how you've advanced, don't you have another backup?
It happens a lot in developing games, so I keep saving.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Not really.
But seeing how you've advanced, don't you have another backup?
It happens a lot in developing games, so I keep saving.
I have saves but all of them are before that Ayleen scene, which is why incase I progress in any of them, it leads to the same scene with Ayleen followed by dark screen.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Because, the place where you are, is "normally" not possible to go there, well that's what I think.
I am not the creator of the game ^^
You mean that scene where Ayleen says You've not learnt your lesson and all that followed by making you her chair is not possible to reach normally?

lol51430

Sep 16, 2018
If I remember correctly you have to go right, and press enter, after you sleep and the bug will go away, I don't know too much

lol51430

Sep 16, 2018
At worst, give me your save in private, and I'll give it back to you right after, if I manage to remove the bug, because I have no more save before being full stuff attack magic and physical

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
At worst, give me your save in private, and I'll give it back to you right after, if I manage to remove the bug, because I have no more save before being full stuff attack magic and physical
I send you in sometime via conversation

lol51430

Sep 16, 2018
Yes, I had a problem the second time, "black screen"
Afterwards, it's true that I managed to get past this scene, and I didn't ask myself any questions

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Why kneeling in front of Miki doesn't let you choose any of the scenes? It just allows the Spare Me and Nevermind option.

Bobafett25

Apr 25, 2019
Does Miki have any scenes other than ball squeezing? I get that some people like it but I'm not a fan, too bad if not because she is really sexy.

lol51430

Sep 16, 2018
It was not completely finished especially, a lot of bug, such as surrender, there is no scene that you can choose. Well, that's only my opinion

midoriwa44

Dec 28, 2019
Does Miki have any scenes other than ball squeezing? I get that some people like it but I'm not a fan, too bad if not because she is really sexy.
She has other scenes too, you just have to lose in different way, for example she has a foot smell ability or if you stare at her feet 3 times she has another ending

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Meanwhile, I was all thrilled because of the ball squeezing. not sure if it's common in these sorts of games, but cbt really does it for me.

Can't help but feel kinda sad that after going through the rng it took to make a Debilitated Rod, rods aren't actually an equipable weapon type. Is that intentional?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes