RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Artilaz

Oct 1, 2017
gotta say absolutely love maven good update

also gotta ask dont know if i could find it anywhere but what exactly does the knowledge stat do

Last edited:

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
Tearycian i really liked the new contet, and wanted to ask if you could add in a future version an item that you could craft in the witch house that you can use to teleport there instead to go to the ritual site every time, you couldname it like "witchs cube"(?) it could have consumable charges that you must fill crafting theme.

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Are there more scenes after becoming her toy with that foot scene? I can't get my mindbreak past 1. Kneeling gives a boot scene and that is it, doesn't increase mindbreak.

Reactions: blue_tiger

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Anyone know if there is a way to play this on android at all, tried joiplay but it give me a script error.

v0dka

Dec 10, 2018
So im pretty much on the start of the game.
vaila just gave me a crystal stone, and to be honest i didnt read anything. just skip, so now im stuck because i dont know what to do.

i try to sleep and i got " i got thing to do" i just defeat noo, surrender to noo, explore all the things but i cant advace.

any help appreciated.

Tearycian

Game Developer
Jan 16, 2018
Tearycian i really liked the new contet, and wanted to ask if you could add in a future version an item that you could craft in the witch house that you can use to teleport there instead to go to the ritual site every time, you couldname it like "witchs cube"(?) it could have consumable charges that you must fill crafting theme.
Yes, will be avaiable in the near future. The Witch's Cube sounds nice, thanks for suggesting.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes