RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

jonnyfann

Jan 5, 2020
anybody can help me directing what to do? my classmate guy didnt learn the book, and now nothing is changing, i mean the plot is not moving forward, what should i do?

Reactions: ShamanLab

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I'm seeing some new wonkiness with the mechanics in the latest version. When I brought my save over I was in the process of grinding for drops against Miki. Miki got a LOT tougher and dropped a LOT more EXP, so i figure... nerfed. I check back with Ayleen, who's ALSO tougher and dropping more EXP. So I figure I'll grind and level up to make it easier to beat Miki before talking to Noo to move on to the next succubus.
So I rapidly go from LVL31 to LVL52... at which point Ayleen apparently levels up secretly and majorly because she unfailingly kicks my ass when I use the same strategy that beat her 20 levels ago!

I like this! I'm just hoping it was triggered for Ayleen only based on the number of times I beat her and not triggered for all the enemies If all the enemies have become exponentially more powerful, well, that's a good way to keep players from grinding to make the game easier to progress through but the Dev would have to guide the player to keep them from investing all that time. I DO want to start the game over and see how it plays now, but I'm a little burnt out.

Anyone else seeing this?

EDIT: LOL yeah, Noo just murdered me on turn 1 when I missed an active block!

Last edited:
Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I'm seeing some new wonkiness with the mechanics in the latest version. When I brought my save over I was in the process of grinding for drops against Miki. Miki got a LOT tougher and dropped a LOT more EXP, so i figure... nerfed. I check back with Ayleen, who's ALSO tougher and dropping more EXP. So I figure I'll grind and level up to make it easier to beat Miki before talking to Noo to move on to the next succubus.
So I rapidly go from LVL31 to LVL52... at which point Ayleen apparently levels up secretly and majorly because she unfailingly kicks my ass when I use the same strategy that beat her 20 levels ago!

I like this! I'm just hoping it was triggered for Ayleen only based on the number of times I beat her and not triggered for all the enemies If all the enemies have become exponentially more powerful, well, that's a good way to keep players from grinding to make the game easier to progress through but the Dev would have to guide the player to keep them from investing all that time. I DO want to start the game over and see how it plays now, but I'm a little burnt out.

Anyone else seeing this?

EDIT: LOL yeah, Noo just murdered me on turn 1 when I missed an active block!
For sure, the enemies are more difficult. I had a surefire Vidhna strategy that worked almost every time, and now it's more of a coin toss. Miki still crushes me more often than not, and the only way I beat Mabel (sp?) was through a 5000+ critical Energy Explosion.

Reactions: robtbo

Bobafett25

Apr 25, 2019
Yeah after the update I went from reliably beating Miki to struggling to beat anybody. Luckily there is a difficulty setting in the options now so if you are bothered just set it to very easy.

Reactions: robtbo

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
For sure, the enemies are more difficult. I had a surefire Vidhna strategy that worked almost every time, and now it's more of a coin toss. Miki still crushes me more often than not, and the only way I beat Mabel (sp?) was through a 5000+ critical Energy Explosion.
Makes me wonder if they'll debuff when I sacrifice levels... too tired to test that out ATM.

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
You know what I'd love, considering the unique art style of Katalist?

Some glorious Fan Sigs. I'd rep a Maven signature in a heart beat.

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Yeah, no idea how I'm supposed to beat Ayleen (I pretty much just gave up trying to beat Vidhna tbh). I just get wasted in like two attacks even with blocking. I'm lvl 15 atm, is that under levelled? Because atm my plan is to just keep losing until I level high enough. Having to clear the status effects is super annoying since it means that you cant heal without using potions, which I don't have a lot of and stunning her is too inconsistent imo since sometimes the attack misses AND sometimes even if it hits, it doesn't stun her. I cant seem to break out of any grabs and even when I do, I take a bit of damage so I'm basically dead next turn anyway. Then she has the annoying chair move that seems to come out at random (again, I'm assuming this is related to submitting too much) and is a guaranteed instant kill since even if it doesn't kill me, it stuns me for up to 2 turns sometimes. So honestly, my options seem to just be to grind levels or restart the whole game over.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah, no idea how I'm supposed to beat Ayleen (I pretty much just gave up trying to beat Vidhna tbh). I just get wasted in like two attacks even with blocking. I'm lvl 15 atm, is that under levelled? Because atm my plan is to just keep losing until I level high enough. Having to clear the status effects is super annoying since it means that you cant heal without using potions, which I don't have a lot of and stunning her is too inconsistent imo since sometimes the attack misses AND sometimes even if it hits, it doesn't stun her. I cant seem to break out of any grabs and even when I do, I take a bit of damage so I'm basically dead next turn anyway. Then she has the annoying chair move that seems to come out at random (again, I'm assuming this is related to submitting too much) and is a guaranteed instant kill since even if it doesn't kill me, it stuns me for up to 2 turns sometimes. So honestly, my options seem to just be to grind levels or restart the whole game over.
She is tough. Stunning made all the difference for me. I know it misses and that sucks. I ended up recording her attack patterns to know what was about to happen. If you have a status and you know she might use another, you need to fumigate. Try a stun when you have a clear status and you know she is gonna use a status attack, that way its not game over if it misses. Otherwise fumigate. Scattershot to build energy quickly, explosion when full, and burst to finish her off quickly when she is hurt. The facesitting is gonna be a problem though.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Developer please decrease the Wait frames inside the sex scenes. It is painfully punishing to play through long CG scenes

Reactions: ajmay2
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes