RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Areld

Nov 14, 2018
The game is really good but I want to know, there is some kind of guide?
I saw in some video that exist many weapon and scenes that I wasn't able to find and some material that I don't know how to use. Do you know if there is a discord channel or a walkthrought somewhere?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
The game is really good but I want to know, there is some kind of guide?
I saw in some video that exist many weapon and scenes that I wasn't able to find and some material that I don't know how to use. Do you know if there is a discord channel or a walkthrought somewhere?
Most "hidden" scenes revovle around losing a number of times, or using the "state at her ...." option in battle three times. FOr example, not resisting Vidhna multiple times will get you her submission scene.

Equipment can be modified by selecting it in the items menu, allowing you to insert crafted material onto the weapons or armor, enhancing them. It took me forever to find out about that myself. Perhaps a tutorial is needed Tearycian?

Reactions: Tearycian

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
TBH the gameplay kinda sucks now, at least at the Vanilla gameplay difficulty. I remember having to remain really aware of my status and what turn it was to fight long sustained battles with Noo and Vhidna to get my first wins
After starting a new game, it seems you can't do that anymore. It takes 25 WL just to focus now, the physical attacks seem way more infrequent, making it more difficult to charge your WL and the sequences of enemy attacks seem way more random. And as always, one successful hold has a pretty good chance of killing you.

Not sure if Tearycian did much playtesting before this last update, but I do see way more negatives than positives, at least for the default difficulty settings.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
TBH the gameplay kinda sucks now, at least at the Vanilla gameplay difficulty. I remember having to remain really aware of my status and what turn it was to fight long sustained battles with Noo and Vhidna to get my first wins
After starting a new game, it seems you can't do that anymore. It takes 25 WL just to focus now, the physical attacks seem way more infrequent, making it more difficult to charge your WL and the sequences of enemy attacks seem way more random. And as always, one successful hold has a pretty good chance of killing you.

Not sure if Tearycian did much playtesting before this last update, but I do see way more negatives than positives, at least for the default difficulty settings.
Well, I can say for Noo, she has a predictable pattern. Turn 3,7, 11, 15 etc are focus breaking attacks. Turn 8 is her PUSH attack, which is a grab. Activate focus after her breaking attack, and you'll be ok. WP has to be managed more carefully now, meaning energy slash is more necessary, but once you grasp her attack pattern, she is beatable more often than not.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Well, I can say for Noo, she has a predictable pattern. Turn 3,7, 11, 15 etc are focus breaking attacks. Turn 8 is her PUSH attack, which is a grab. Activate focus after her breaking attack, and you'll be ok. WP has to be managed more carefully now, meaning energy slash is more necessary, but once you grasp her attack pattern, she is beatable more often than not.
Multiple times I've seen her Focus Break two times straight in this latest release, sometimes with ANOTHER lust move afterwards. Still does her hand-raising attack on turn 8 but more often than not, she's forced you to focus because you're in a cooldown from Calm Down, broken your focus already and even if you waited and timed it, you're often low on WL.
fr this latest release just isn't balanced out well.

Reactions: Konstantinus

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
On Vanilla difficulty? Because I've extensively tested it, writing down her moves. She will use other lust attacks, but if you restore focus right after she breaks it, you will resist her attack. Focus also breaks her PUSH attack, and you should always get to act first. If you are low on WL, it's because you are too aggressive with energy sphere, and should be using energy slash to build toward an energy explosion. If you need to build Focus, guard.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
On Vanilla difficulty? Because I've extensively tested it, writing down her moves. She will use other lust attacks, but if you restore focus right after she breaks it, you will resist her attack. Focus also breaks her PUSH attack, and you should always get to act first. If you are low on WL, it's because you are too aggressive with energy sphere, and should be using energy slash to build toward an energy explosion. If you need to build Focus, guard.
Sorry, not WL, RE. First time I went through the game (v0..04.2 I believe), through trial and error, I was able to beat her at LVL2 with just my pocket knife and a school uniform. Didn't even find the baseball gear. Things have changed.

Givetaker

Apr 1, 2018
I hope the Dev adds more girls like Miki, because shes closer to "normal". Plus shes pretty bossy and thats a rare in these games! Thank you Teary, keep on deliverying! Also, thanks to Bigboss for always providing for us :D !!

Reactions: CNR25 and Choo-choo

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I hope the Dev adds more girls like Miki, because shes closer to "normal". Plus shes pretty bossy and thats a rare in these games! Thank you Teary, keep on deliverying! Also, thanks to Bigboss for always providing for us :D !!
+1

Is there any submissive route with Miki tho ? I lost a LOT to her and i don't feel like i will see any scene.

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
8ca7fcd9bb99bfb968e8f3695d49e3e5[1].gif

0.06.5 Changelog

-Remade Miss Macky
-Added 7 scenes to Miss Macky
-Added 7 scenes to Ayleen
-Edited some CGs
-Remade Noo's First Scene
-Made some balancing
-Fixed reported bugs

The Macky route progresses through sleeping in classes, skipping classes, interacting
with her shoes(it won't trigger the sub route otherwise) and doing her assignments.
And going to school, of course.
I mean, it'll just happen i think.
While Ayleen's by interacting with her panties upstairs.
Some small are in battle.

Link:
Key: dbkXEOuA2WY9-4PgxcElcH_L1ILzuqAXZKa_KfZPmzU

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes