May 5, 2017
Update 6.6

Link: Mega
or
Key: t8gak0TjXjvReTsOdRL6c-cZr5pnP4XnDg3EIglRLc4

-Changelog
-Fixed Macky's route halting after the second scene
-Macky's route can now progress on any day of the week(depending on the event, of course)
-Added an extra class on weekend days in the morning
-Fixed John and dominic resetting the help event
-Fixed Dominic giving out multiple necklaces
-Fixed Other reported bugs
-Lowered some requirements for certain scenes

-Explanations
Ayleen panties can't be progressed through without doing the first part of her route.
Ayleen panties scenes progress daily.
Macky's shoes appear from the second assignment onwards.
Macky's route kind of just progresses by itself, there's no need to go see her until after
she makes you unable to skip lessons. After that she can be found in her room in the
evenings. The rest can be triggered by asking her to do stuff. And assignments.
The extra class progresses routes as a normal lesson would.
The event with John taking you to eat pizza happens in the evening, so it doesn't count
as skipping lessons, cause it's after them.
To skip class there is only the work at McHearty's(the pizza place in town), the emplyee
will say not to skip lessons out of duty but won't stop you from doing so.
Please can you just upload the fixed patch files. www/data folder rn I cannot download 1.2GB again. Please

Reactions: PinkNova

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Tearycian Tip, you might want to replace the first preview with something that isnt just a level. Most people find games from the latest updates page, and when you hover over a game it brings up a window shows tags a cycles through previews. As it stands, once you hover over yours all you see is a random RPGM level, and thats not what most people are looking for. I suggest a nude pinup of a character or something similar.

Shadowyy

Oct 12, 2017
So what am i supposed to do after beating maven and getting the badge? Noo doesnt react. Is that not implemented yet?

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Did somebody actually advance the Macky route? Because i don't know what to do. I have been going for an hour and yet nothing is happening.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Update 6.6

or
Key: t8gak0TjXjvReTsOdRL6c-cZr5pnP4XnDg3EIglRLc4

-Changelog
-Fixed Macky's route halting after the second scene
-Macky's route can now progress on any day of the week(depending on the event, of course)
-Added an extra class on weekend days in the morning
-Fixed John and dominic resetting the help event
-Fixed Dominic giving out multiple necklaces
-Fixed Other reported bugs
-Lowered some requirements for certain scenes

-Explanations
Ayleen panties can't be progressed through without doing the first part of her route.
Ayleen panties scenes progress daily.
Macky's shoes appear from the second assignment onwards.
Macky's route kind of just progresses by itself, there's no need to go see her until after
she makes you unable to skip lessons. After that she can be found in her room in the
evenings. The rest can be triggered by asking her to do stuff. And assignments.
The extra class progresses routes as a normal lesson would.
The event with John taking you to eat pizza happens in the evening, so it doesn't count
as skipping lessons, cause it's after them.
To skip class there is only the work at McHearty's(the pizza place in town), the emplyee
will say not to skip lessons out of duty but won't stop you from doing so.
I can see her in her room in the evening but I can also still skip lessons. Am I glitched? Also after I handed over the assignment, it just keeps telling me to "leave the paper there she won't mind it" every time i go to her in the evening. Nothing is happening.

Reactions: olorex11

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Can I have more than Mega? It's not letting me download it there, that stupid "limit" thing.

Ripon

Feb 2, 2018
Hey guys, how to raise the magic atack or advance ? im stuck at second lady and i am at lv 7.

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
I kept alternating sleeping/working for like 6 weeks and i think i'm locked at the point where, interacting with her shoes, it tells: "no, i've made such a mess..." and so on. anyone can help?

aruyegakk

May 12, 2018
Guys to get the hot teacher scene to start use this save editor and change these variables to 99 #46 slept in class & #96 skipped class.

Then it will que up the scenes when you go to class.
I cant find variable 96?

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I cant find variable 96?
You have to skip classes once to make variable #96 appear.
Wow, this is a colossal chore to do, I am stuck again after the third assigment and the second scene (cumming while sniffing shoe) but I counted 6 weeks AFTER I altered a save with skip and sleep classes to 99. Tearycian really wanna make you feel like you are failling a semester in real time.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes