RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
How can I take Miss Macky's class? No matter how much I sleep on Tuesday, the date won't change.
Wasted more than an hour to try to unlock Miss Macky, got to when she gives you the assignment but after that no matter how much I skip, sleep on class or go to the Teacher's Dorms in the evening, can't get to trigger the shoes or the next part of her route. Guess it's bugged.
With Ayleen you just have to sniff her panties in her dorm (go up in her library and behind the curtains) for 3 days straight until she finds you sniffing.

Shangusjjang

Jan 30, 2019
Wasted more than an hour to try to unlock Miss Macky, got to when she gives you the assignment but after that no matter how much I skip, sleep on class or go to the Teacher's Dorms in the evening, can't get to trigger the shoes or the next part of her route. Guess it's bugged.
With Ayleen you just have to sniff her panties in her dorm (go up in her library and behind the curtains) for 3 days straight until she finds you sniffing.
Thanks bro

Reactions: olorex11
Nov 21, 2018
how can i get her panties?There is nothing i can do

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is there just feet stuff or is ther pussy licking ass kissin/licking facesitting? am asking since feet aint my thing sorry to ask but from the pics and tag i couldent find out much hope you have a good day :)

Sep 20, 2019
is there just feet stuff or is ther pussy licking ass kissin/licking facesitting? am asking since feet aint my thing sorry to ask but from the pics and tag i couldent find out much hope you have a good day :)
So far the girls are Noo the first one who has one tit smother, one paizuri, technically two vaginal sex scenes, and a facesitting grab. Vhindna is the second who is mainly boot(not butt) stuff and one facesit. Ayleen is third and she has one paizuri, one facesit, and one foot licking scene. Miki is third and is mainly feet with one facesit. Mayven is fourth and is mainly boot stuff. I havent been able to see Miss Mackey yet but it sounds like more feet. Hopefully that answers your question. :)

Reactions: dark_dragon7

someoneisme

Feb 15, 2020
i did that, and all what happens is that they tell me i have to leave she might suspicious me over and over

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
So far the girls are Noo the first one who has one tit smother, one paizuri, technically two vaginal sex scenes, and a facesitting grab. Vhindna is the second who is mainly boot(not butt) stuff and one facesit. Ayleen is third and she has one paizuri, one facesit, and one foot licking scene. Miki is third and is mainly feet with one facesit. Mayven is fourth and is mainly boot stuff. I havent been able to see Miss Mackey yet but it sounds like more feet. Hopefully that answers your question. :)
Good to know as well, I wish femdom wasn't joined at the hip with foot fetish but it is, thanks for letting everyone know!

Reactions: CrimsonAegis

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
After enter the bathroom i press spacebar without moving and i teleport outside and cannot go back
bug.jpg

chucklamb

Aug 6, 2020
How do I even get an assignment from Miss Macky? When I go to her dorm room in the evening, she says it's open but she is not there. I slept through two weeks of classes and sometimes she comes get me to ask some questions, do I need to answer something specific? Kind of getting tired of running around the huge map :)

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
after the first assignment i get lost n her route, we need a walkthroug for miss macky

Last edited:

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Update 6.6

Link:
or
Link:
Key: t8gak0TjXjvReTsOdRL6c-cZr5pnP4XnDg3EIglRLc4

-Changelog
-Fixed Macky's route halting after the second scene
-Macky's route can now progress on any day of the week(depending on the event, of course)
-Added an extra class on weekend days in the morning
-Fixed John and dominic resetting the help event
-Fixed Dominic giving out multiple necklaces
-Fixed Other reported bugs
-Lowered some requirements for certain scenes

-Explanations
Ayleen panties can't be progressed through without doing the first part of her route.
Ayleen panties scenes progress daily.
Macky's shoes appear from the second assignment onwards.
Macky's route kind of just progresses by itself, there's no need to go see her until after
she makes you unable to skip lessons. After that she can be found in her room in the
evenings. The rest can be triggered by asking her to do stuff. And assignments.
The extra class progresses routes as a normal lesson would.
The event with John taking you to eat pizza happens in the evening, so it doesn't count
as skipping lessons, cause it's after them.
To skip class there is only the work at McHearty's(the pizza place in town), the emplyee
will say not to skip lessons out of duty but won't stop you from doing so.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes