RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
For the badge questions I'm sure you aren't supposed to be able to hand it in this update.

Maven and her fight is the only added content in v0.06

lol51430

Sep 16, 2018
Currently, it is updating once a month and always at the beginning of the month. What could be better ? Honestly, I don't understand your impatience ...

Reactions: marcoverrati45

ironjoe123

Dec 28, 2017
I can understand femdom games are rare and even rarer when there not abandoned or a scam so people are very excited for this that seems like it will be continue.

• Red Heart
Reactions: marcoverrati45

samuel1154

May 7, 2018
What do you do in this game during the mornings and evenings? Is there a point of going to class and are there any characters in the school worth talking to?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
What do you do in this game during the mornings and evenings? Is there a point of going to class and are there any characters in the school worth talking to?
No not really. You can work in town to make some money, and I think on Fridays John will hang out with you and eat pizza, Other than story events, days are kind of pointless.

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
does Nymphomania priestess have a lot of foot content or just one scene related with you immage signature?

Spandau

Mar 8, 2019
Tearycian plsplsplllllllls pls pls do sock scenes, like not nylons but white ankle socks,the only thing i dont like about ToT is, there are no sock scenes. There will be sock scenes in the future, but pls do sock scenes. Btw i looove your game man, i hope you update it again in the next few weeks but i wouldnt be disopointet if you dont, like your game more than tot <3

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes