RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Pic

May 13, 2017
This update is very good, i like every aspect of Maven, moves, style, appearance.
Also the story regarding former roles sounds interesting.
Waiting to see what's next.

death angel

Oct 14, 2018
SInce my last saves are "doomed" (can't go on with story and can't come back), has anyone got a save just prior to Miki, please?
I really can't restart the game from the beginning : (

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
And heres me still getting absolutely dominated by Vidhna and Ayleen. Still havent managed to beat them.
Both are pretty tough, tbh. Stunning Ayleen helped be greatly. Try to stun her on the turns she is going to use her status attacks and hit her hard. The more turns you spend healing and clearing statuses, the more likely you are going to lose.

Vidhna is just about clearing your seduction level and keeping focus up at the same time. Prioritize those over attacking, and your chances get better. She will still occasionally brutalize you with long attack chains, but just scratch that up as bad luck and move on.

Yunshade

Nov 22, 2017
I'm largely unffamiliar to RPGM, can anyone either explain to or point me towards a guide outlining how RPGM saves work, because the last time I tried to use a posted save for a game it didn't show up.

kingbear123

May 3, 2020
I'm largely unffamiliar to RPGM, can anyone either explain to or point me towards a guide outlining how RPGM saves work, because the last time I tried to use a posted save for a game it didn't show up.
u copy and paste the save under the save folder

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
Both are pretty tough, tbh. Stunning Ayleen helped be greatly. Try to stun her on the turns she is going to use her status attacks and hit her hard. The more turns you spend healing and clearing statuses, the more likely you are going to lose.

Vidhna is just about clearing your seduction level and keeping focus up at the same time. Prioritize those over attacking, and your chances get better. She will still occasionally brutalize you with long attack chains, but just scratch that up as bad luck and move on.
Thanks for the tips. Quick one, I must of fucked up one too many times against Vidhna because now she keeps instantly killing me once I get her down to less than half health. I imagine its due to submitting to her too much but is there any way to avoid this or clear submission?

Reactions: bahamut2195

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Thanks for the tips. Quick one, I must of fucked up one too many times against Vidhna because now she keeps instantly killing me once I get her down to less than half health. I imagine its due to submitting to her too much but is there any way to avoid this or clear submission?
tony_redgrave
Nope, once you get her in that mode, she is really hard to beat. It is done by submitting to her moves 10 times I think, then getting the drain scene. There is no way to clear it short of loading a different save and always trying to resist her.

Try stunning her maybe and hitting her with a fully charged Energy Explosion + Energy Burst (I think that's what its called. The one that's 50 WP and uses all energy but if you have no stored energy it still works) once she gets near half health. Or use a weapon with a high luck boost and hope to get a critical.

Last edited:

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Tearycian
Maybe a buff to Throw accuracy is needed? I'm playing through the Vanilla difficulty, and with the cooldown on Calm Down and the cost of Focus, you kind of need to be able to stun Noo to buy a turn or two. Right now, Throw misses a little too often to be worth the cost. I'm ok with it missing sometimes, but it seems like it misses completely 30% of the time, and doesn't stun half the time it does hit. At least if it hits I get a little bit of damage though even if it doesn't stun. The misses are a right kick in the balls.

Reactions: Tearycian

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
i found this goth trap on twitter and looks like the mian character:

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes