RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Hey, I'm stuck after the 3rd assignment, no matter how many times I skip classes the 4th one doesn't trigger, and there's no interaction with the shoes except one line when I handed down the 3rd one, am I missing something or is it bugged by then?
Edit: Never mind found it, after the third assignment you no longer need another one to interact with the shoes, hope this helped everyone stuck with it
I'm stuck with the 2nd assignment and can't get the 3rd. Any clues?

aruyegakk

May 12, 2018
Are there any more scenes after you unlock asking maky for permission or does it stop there?

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
I'm stuck with the 2nd assignment and can't get the 3rd. Any clues?
You could use the save editor mentioned in the previous pages to max the value of skipping classes and then start from the 1st assignment to be safe, once you hit the 3rd go to her room afterwards and you can interact with the shoes, after that she'll be back to give you more assignments after skipping classes again till you can go to her room where you can ask for permission to use the shoes in her room and ask for assignments, hope this helps you

aruyegakk

May 12, 2018
For Macky, just keep skipping class/sleeping. Do the assignments, interact with heels, and skip/sleep some more. It's a chore, but keep doing it and eventually she will confront you. There are like 5 assignments total. Just keep the loop going and you will see everything.

Also, pressing "M" now accesses a fast travel map, probably the best part of this update.
Pressing M does nothing for me, am i missing something?

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I would agree, since I think it's designed to be explored over an entire game. But the update is full of players who only want to explore the new content, making it far more of a drag.

pisu They are in Macky's room at the female instructor dorm, but you have to progress into her route by skipping/sleeping in class to get that far.
I would agree if there was something to indicate progress with her route, a text or a reminder when you talk to her on the staff room, something, ANYTHING.

Edit. This is just my guess but I think her route gets broken/bugged when you visit her in the evening 2 times on the same assignment. Did anotherskip/sleep month with my old save and couldn't progress, but with a new one I got o the 3rd assignment without a problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: bahamut2195
Mar 20, 2020
There is
Update 6.6

Link: Mega
or
Key: t8gak0TjXjvReTsOdRL6c-cZr5pnP4XnDg3EIglRLc4

-Changelog
-Fixed Macky's route halting after the second scene
-Macky's route can now progress on any day of the week(depending on the event, of course)
-Added an extra class on weekend days in the morning
-Fixed John and dominic resetting the help event
-Fixed Dominic giving out multiple necklaces
-Fixed Other reported bugs
-Lowered some requirements for certain scenes

-Explanations
Ayleen panties can't be progressed through without doing the first part of her route.
Ayleen panties scenes progress daily.
Macky's shoes appear from the second assignment onwards.
Macky's route kind of just progresses by itself, there's no need to go see her until after
she makes you unable to skip lessons. After that she can be found in her room in the
evenings. The rest can be triggered by asking her to do stuff. And assignments.
The extra class progresses routes as a normal lesson would.
The event with John taking you to eat pizza happens in the evening, so it doesn't count
as skipping lessons, cause it's after them.
To skip class there is only the work at McHearty's(the pizza place in town), the emplyee
will say not to skip lessons out of duty but won't stop you from doing so.
where
Update 6.6

or
Key: t8gak0TjXjvReTsOdRL6c-cZr5pnP4XnDg3EIglRLc4

-Changelog
-Fixed Macky's route halting after the second scene
-Macky's route can now progress on any day of the week(depending on the event, of course)
-Added an extra class on weekend days in the morning
-Fixed John and dominic resetting the help event
-Fixed Dominic giving out multiple necklaces
-Fixed Other reported bugs
-Lowered some requirements for certain scenes

-Explanations
Ayleen panties can't be progressed through without doing the first part of her route.
Ayleen panties scenes progress daily.
Macky's shoes appear from the second assignment onwards.
Macky's route kind of just progresses by itself, there's no need to go see her until after
she makes you unable to skip lessons. After that she can be found in her room in the
evenings. The rest can be triggered by asking her to do stuff. And assignments.
The extra class progresses routes as a normal lesson would.
The event with John taking you to eat pizza happens in the evening, so it doesn't count
as skipping lessons, cause it's after them.
To skip class there is only the work at McHearty's(the pizza place in town), the emplyee
will say not to skip lessons out of duty but won't stop you from doing so.
where are these 7 scene boss there is just 3

leBored

Sep 23, 2018
So uhhhh.
Am I missing something? I have Noo's badge but can't return it to her. Is this just unfinished as of posting?

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
For people having trouble with fights, try pleading/worshiping Noo or Vidhna. Bosses scale with your levels, and at a certain point your armor becomes worthless.
wat. That explains it. And here I was naively avoiding just that because I thought levelling down would make me weaker. Such a fool I was. Thank you for the information.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Hey, I'm stuck after the 3rd assignment, no matter how many times I skip classes the 4th one doesn't trigger, and there's no interaction with the shoes except one line when I handed down the 3rd one, am I missing something or is it bugged by then?
Edit: Never mind found it, after the third assignment you no longer need another one to interact with the shoes, hope this helped everyone stuck with it
But she is there in the room, when I try to interact with the shoes it says that I can't because she is there (next to the table where you drop the papers).
And that's enough, did 30 sleeps and skips after the third assignment and can't continue, shit is still bugged.
Edit. Also tried bahamut2195 save file but can't load file 15 and now can't load my original files, fucket it up big.

Last edited:

Pic

May 13, 2017
Really loved this update, i was wandering if Miss Macky will never do something kinky and then boom, very appreciated. Also Ayleen's scenes were very awesome. Waiting for the new release.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
I was finally able to get to the 4th assignment but now am stuck again ;(. Is there something special I should be doing?

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes