RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Did like 20 assignments, still can't get that foot smelling scene.
Don't forget to ask her permission to sniff her shoes. Go to class and she should confront you again one last time. If it doesn't work, you should restart from a fresh save.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Don't forget to ask her permission to sniff her shoes. Go to class and she should confront you again one last time. If it doesn't work, you should restart from a fresh save.
I supposed it happened again, man this update has good content but is so bugged, had to start a fresh save 3 times.

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Might have noticed 3 bugs:
1) Bravery is either capped at 1 rn, or it's not working as I keep sleeping in class and getting the prompt saying I have gotten more brave but my stat doesn't change
2) One of Vhidna's scenes, for some reason if I surrender and do the cum from foot scene pretty much it will keep going on forever and whenever the scene ends it will restart for no reason and goes on till i quit the game
3) as I am sure we all know - Macky's questline is so fuking bugged it's not even funny, I keep doing stuff (going to her room when I'm not supposed to mainly) and then finding out later it broke her questline so I can't progress any further which really sucks as I moved on and would have do redo a lot of progress just to get her questline "right". \
Everything else is great, just these bugs are a bit annoying - especially Macky's one

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Might have noticed 3 bugs:
1) Bravery is either capped at 1 rn, or it's not working as I keep sleeping in class and getting the prompt saying I have gotten more brave but my stat doesn't change
2) One of Vhidna's scenes, for some reason if I surrender and do the cum from foot scene pretty much it will keep going on forever and whenever the scene ends it will restart for no reason and goes on till i quit the game
3) as I am sure we all know - Macky's questline is so fuking bugged it's not even funny, I keep doing stuff (going to her room when I'm not supposed to mainly) and then finding out later it broke her questline so I can't progress any further which really sucks as I moved on and would have do redo a lot of progress just to get her questline "right". \
Everything else is great, just these bugs are a bit annoying - especially Macky's one
Finally triggered the last Miss Macky scene today, the thing is that it has to happen at a specific day. You need to finish the assigment on a tuesday and give it to her in the evening of that day while asking her to sniff her shoes. After this just go to classes for the next 2 days (Morning and Afternoon on Wednesday and Morning on Thursday) then after Friday Afternoon class, Miss Macky FINALLY will come for you to bring you to the Female teacher's dorm and reward you for being a very good student. The scene and the repeat are great BUT the repeat is bugged and will get you a black screen, be sure to save before repeating the scene.

Reactions: Jyk

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Finally triggered the last Miss Macky scene today, the thing is that it has to happen at a specific day. You need to finish the assigment on a tuesday and give it to her in the evening of that day while asking her to sniff her shoes. After this just go to classes for the next 2 days (Morning and Afternoon on Wednesday and Morning on Thursday) then after Friday Afternoon class, Miss Macky FINALLY will come for you to bring you to the Female teacher's dorm and reward you for being a very good student. The scene and the repeat are great BUT the repeat is bugged and will get you a black screen, be sure to save before repeating the scene.

Yeah I tried this and didn't work. Do you have a save like right before that friday afternoon class that works for you?

Hisoka995

Nov 25, 2018
Would anyone be kind enough to tell me if Ayleen's questline ends with option "Volunteer", which makes you repeat the scene where she uses you as a chair while giving you a blowjob and telling you to give her food? (aka your cum ).
Because if that was the case, I wouldn't know where these 7 new scenes with Ayleen would be to be honest.

Last edited:

lol51430

Sep 16, 2018
Honestly this game is starting to be really enjoyable, my 2 favorites are Vhidna and Miss Macky. Because my tastes are especially the feet. After the defect that I saw, it is indeed the repeatable scene of Miss Macky. Otherwise very good work, and still not disappointed with your service.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
The first fight is sooo boring after you lose the fifth time in a row, i have so much hope for this game but it's just so frustrating how you have to wait for the ultra slow combat to finish, losing over and over against the same succubus till you reach a certain level, please make the first enemy easier i beg you, i dont want to lose against her till i reach the level 10 or whatever.
The v0.0.6 version of Noo's fight was severely bugged. The newest version restored the ability to defeat her with minimal weapons and the appropriate strategy.

Mar 20, 2020
I'm a real big fan of this game and i'll keep supporting his creator but let me say this update wasnt fine for me ... i'v been waiting for more ... more maven maybe ? ... more vhidna ? ...just keep working boss dont stop

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bip77

Apr 21, 2020
No, not really. Since knowledge apparently does nothing atm, but may be useful in the future.
I was thinking you need knowledge to be able to read books you find, which in turn gives you further knowledge to craft additional armor, weapons or mix additional potions?
On the other hand sleeping in class gives bravery points, if i remember right.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I was thinking you need knowledge to be able to read books you find, which in turn gives you further knowledge to craft additional armor, weapons or mix additional potions?
On the other hand sleeping in class gives bravery points, if i remember right.
I don't know if it does or not to be fair. That would make sense logically, but I think you learn recipes just from obtaining different ingredients. Might be mistaken though.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes