RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Gotta ask - does the dialogue matter? Like only certain options will get you scenes/different endings and so forth? Or is it just flavor text, cause I have been choosing them without any real "strategy" but I don't know if that's making me miss content.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Gotta ask - does the dialogue matter? Like only certain options will get you scenes/different endings and so forth? Or is it just flavor text, cause I have been choosing them without any real "strategy" but I don't know if that's making me miss content.
Flavor as far as I can tell. I've not seen anything have a meaningful impact

Reactions: Jyk

Jyk

Oct 27, 2019
Not sure if this is intended or a bug, but my *bravery* stat seems maxed out at 1. Like, I keep sleeping in class and it says the whole spiel of "wow, you sleep so bravely blah blah blah" but my stats don't change. Is this a bug?

Tartley

Jan 26, 2020
Guys After sniffing macky shoes She kicked me out of the room what I Need to do After?( Sorry for the bad english)

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
I would agree, since I think it's designed to be explored over an entire game. But the update is full of players who only want to explore the new content, making it far more of a drag.

pisu They are in Macky's room at the female instructor dorm, but you have to progress into her route by skipping/sleeping in class to get that far.
you have a point but its also possible to break her questline before she even approaches you with no indication or tactile feedback on "progression" it very easy to spend 50+ in game days wondering if you did something wrong

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Hey guys, anyone knows how many scenes do we unlock after we can ask macky to do stuff ? I only have two for now, i would like to know if i finished her content or not.

Thanks !

carolvsV

Aug 1, 2019
It's still a good game but with the last 3 updates i noticed a drop in quality. (Personal opinion)

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I'll ask in another way : what is macky very last scene please ?

Because i feel like i'm stuck but maybe i finished her stuff.

Jacoh

Aug 11, 2019
The first fight is sooo boring after you lose the fifth time in a row, i have so much hope for this game but it's just so frustrating how you have to wait for the ultra slow combat to finish, losing over and over against the same succubus till you reach a certain level, please make the first enemy easier i beg you, i dont want to lose against her till i reach the level 10 or whatever.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
The first fight is sooo boring after you lose the fifth time in a row, i have so much hope for this game but it's just so frustrating how you have to wait for the ultra slow combat to finish, losing over and over against the same succubus till you reach a certain level, please make the first enemy easier i beg you, i dont want to lose against her till i reach the level 10 or whatever.
It has a difficulty option. As long as you keep focus up, you can defeat Noo right away. h,Always be focused, eal when your energy is full, and use energy slash. It's very doable, even if it takes a bit to whittle down her hp.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
It has a difficulty option. As long as you keep focus up, you can defeat Noo right away. h,Always be focused, eal when your energy is full, and use energy slash. It's very doable, even if it takes a bit to whittle down her hp.

Sorry to quote you buddy, you seem to have knowledge over this game so can i ask you to answer my question three or four post above ? Thanks

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Sorry to quote you buddy, you seem to have knowledge over this game so can i ask you to answer my question three or four post above ? Thanks
Sure. I think there are three unique scenes with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other interactions occur throughout, but once you get the last scene and can prompt her for additional assignments, and visit her room to select scenes, you are finished.

Reactions: CNR25

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Sure. I think there are three unique scenes with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Other interactions occur throughout, but once you get the last scene and can prompt her for additional assignments, and visit her room to select scenes, you are finished.

Okay thank you my friend.

So i think i finished !

Reactions: bahamut2195

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
I am stuck in macky's questline too. This was the first time where I handed the assignment to her while she was awake in her room. She doesn't do anything and when I come back on different days I can go to her room, she is awake, and she acts like I have an assignment to give her, then does nothing again.

Reactions: Jyk
4.80 star(s) 31 Votes