RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
for some reason my recently save edited save refuses to show up
Ya I was facing the same problem with this version. Here is the method to get that save edited file to show up:

Lets assume you have three save files (file1, file2, file3) and you want to edit the third save file.
1. Make a duplicate copy of the third save file (make it file4) this is just to be safe incase the save edit messes up.
2. Upload the duplicate copy of save file (in this case file4) to the save editor and make the desired changes.
3. Download the save file to another folder (not the save folder)
4. Copy paste the edited save file to the save folder and when it prompts you that there is another save file of the same name, select "Replace" option.

That's it. Now it will show up in your game.

Reactions: HereToDisturb

Ahryma

May 28, 2019
I don't know if anyone has already said this or not but just in case anyone hasn't, it isn't bugged. It did take me 30 minutes of doing so, however, all you have to do is work at McHearty's pizza restaurant during school days and sleep in class the other days. After I did this for a while, I was able to sleep on the days that there was only 1 class and after it would say "there are no more classes today" she would confront me. Then from there I just slept the first two periods and the next day after sleeping for 1 class it would let me continue every time.

Reactions: Akkarin69

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
I don't know if anyone has already said this or not but just in case anyone hasn't, it isn't bugged. It did take me 30 minutes of doing so, however, all you have to do is work at McHearty's pizza restaurant during school days and sleep in class the other days. After I did this for a while, I was able to sleep on the days that there was only 1 class and after it would say "there are no more classes today" she would confront me. Then from there I just slept the first two periods and the next day after sleeping for 1 class it would let me continue every time.
Ya I know that method of skipping or sleeping through three classes and then she confronts you, but the problem is it worked for me only twice (I gave details above). Since then I am not getting confronted by her even though I am doing the exact same thing that you are telling. That is where the problem is kicking in. I only got the first shoe sniffing scene and then there is no confrontation. I have been reading some other people's comments where they are facing the similar problem at some other level, like they got to sniff her shoes I guess two times and now even after doing a lot of assignments they are not able to go ahead as it only says "leave it on the table she won't mind it" and trying to interact with heels says "I shouldn't risk it".

Jun 12, 2020
"blbalblalablablbalbalblbalbalblabla miss macky report blblabalblablalbllbalblab...." wait what? *launch the game again* "blbblablababalblab you need to find miss macky in the teach' building on the east at the first floor the 4 door on the right but maybe you want to goto the floor 0 if you need blablablablablblbalba" ok must find the teacher building and go to the first floor, *go on map, big map, really big, many npc to interact, don't bring anything for now, look for direction, nothing to help you find building..... maybe i have a map or a quest log? mmmm yeah my ass, sooooo like that some door are close and some not... ok let look any difference beetwen.... hmm nope, ok i'll go on* *travel all the map talk to all npc shearch all garbage, manage to find femal teacher building go the first floor, one of mid door is open, yeah! nothing in, ok, try other door..... the last one work!* "she's not here, where she must be?" WTF REALLY ARE YOU KINDDING ME? xD
ok ok all the video and ppicture look nice and itry hard to play it, but this is the third time in a year i try and i still can't go further x)

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
"blbalblalablablbalbalblbalbalblabla miss macky report blblabalblablalbllbalblab...." wait what? *launch the game again* "blbblablababalblab you need to find miss macky in the teach' building on the east at the first floor the 4 door on the right but maybe you want to goto the floor 0 if you need blablablablablblbalba" ok must find the teacher building and go to the first floor, *go on map, big map, really big, many npc to interact, don't bring anything for now, look for direction, nothing to help you find building..... maybe i have a map or a quest log? mmmm yeah my ass, sooooo like that some door are close and some not... ok let look any difference beetwen.... hmm nope, ok i'll go on* *travel all the map talk to all npc shearch all garbage, manage to find femal teacher building go the first floor, one of mid door is open, yeah! nothing in, ok, try other door..... the last one work!* "she's not here, where she must be?" WTF REALLY ARE YOU KINDDING ME? xD
ok ok all the video and ppicture look nice and itry hard to play it, but this is the third time in a year i try and i still can't go further x)
Calm down.... That's all I can say. I know the lack of a guide feels really bad in this game where you are not supposed to go on one same path and things can happen in multiple ways. Don't worry. Just tell me what you need (in simple words).

But looking at your post, I can tell you a few things:
1. Searching garbage is not quite necessary as you can get pennies by working in McHearty's shop from the beginning.
2. One of the rooms you need to find (because it is kind of rewarding) is a room on the western side of the map (not in Sentinel City). There you can find baseball gear which is quite helpful initially. Otherwise, searching rooms is rarely rewarding.
3. NPC interaction is rarely required when someone is not telling you to do so.
4. One of the best things to use is Fast Travel (press M i guess). Cuts lot of work. Like you said for finding Macky's room. You can just go to fast travel, select the college, select female teacher dormitory, then floor 1 and that's it. Her room is on the left. (You will find her there only after finishing the assignment in evening)

Anything else, feel free to ask, many people are here who can help you out.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Also, I needed a bit of help as well. (lol)

I tried to get the Macky thing with a new game (without save editor), guess what, great success.

I just wanted to ask that now I am at the level where I can ask her for an assignment in the teacher's room and she gives it to me saying "no need to rush". I complete the assignment in the Library and hand it over to her in her room (she remains awake). I can ask her for permission to sniff and then proceed to sniff her heels once. And Repeat.

I wanted to ask that people wrote earlier that she rewards you with sniffing her bare feet. So how do I get that? Like I mean just keep doing assignments? I cannot skip classes now as McHearty's won't let me. So in case I am supposed to be skipping classes, how should I do that now?

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
I wanted to ask that people wrote earlier that she rewards you with sniffing her bare feet. So how do I get that? Like I mean just keep doing assignments? I cannot skip classes now as McHearty's won't let me. So in case I am supposed to be skipping classes, how should I do that now?
You need to finish the assigment on a tuesday and give it to her in the evening of that day while asking her to sniff her shoes. After this just go to classes for the next 2 days (Morning and Afternoon on Wednesday and Morning on Thursday) then after Friday Afternoon class, Miss Macky FINALLY will come for you to bring you to the Female teacher's dorm and reward you for being a very good student. The scene and the repeat are great BUT the repeat is bugged and will get you a black screen, be sure to save before repeating the scene.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
You need to finish the assigment on a tuesday and give it to her in the evening of that day while asking her to sniff her shoes. After this just go to classes for the next 2 days (Morning and Afternoon on Wednesday and Morning on Thursday) then after Friday Afternoon class, Miss Macky FINALLY will come for you to bring you to the Female teacher's dorm and reward you for being a very good student. The scene and the repeat are great BUT the repeat is bugged and will get you a black screen, be sure to save before repeating the scene.
Man you won't believe me I was so happy after reading your comment that I'll finally be able to complete the game totally in this version.

But....

I tried exactly what you said....

And now I cannot remember how many classes I have taken and how many assignments I have completed....

And I still haven't got the scene. She just wont confront me anymore.

lol51430

Sep 16, 2018
Already instead of complaining, you'll have to know how to read a little, honestly, I took my time to read, yes it's true that you have to skip a lot of lessons, and you have to go to lessons on Tuesday because that's where it comes in. Otherwise, you go to school. And to find out the location of the teachers' building, she will take you there ... Then if you have no memory ...
Considering your behavior, stop playing games ...

• Angry
Reactions: WampaUmpaLumpa

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Man you won't believe me I was so happy after reading your comment that I'll finally be able to complete the game totally in this version.

But....

I tried exactly what you said....

And now I cannot remember how many classes I have taken and how many assignments I have completed....

And I still haven't got the scene. She just wont confront me anymore.
Happened to me 3 times before I could finish it, thing is when I started from bahamut2195 save 2, I could do it flawlessly first try. All my personal saves just got stuck at some point.

Reactions: bahamut2195
Jun 12, 2020
Already instead of complaining, you'll have to know how to read a little, honestly, I took my time to read, yes it's true that you have to skip a lot of lessons, and you have to go to lessons on Tuesday because that's where it comes in. Otherwise, you go to school. And to find out the location of the teachers' building, she will take you there ... Then if you have no memory ...
Considering your behavior, stop playing games ...
"Already instead of complaining" lel why who where when what? be care my friends, you live in a worlds full of ppl with opinion and all, i invite you to learn how to read or understand human, i just give my opinion about my feeling on how you feel lost in the start of this game, and how it can be difficult to play this game when you start by the wrong thing, anyway the rest is nosense trying to insult me it's ok do what you want i allready find the teacher room in the school building, pas the bugged loop of the first day of class and get helped by true answer on this forum.
" ok ok all the video and ppicture look nice and itry hard to play it, but this is the third time in a year i try and i still can't go further x) " UUr dUUUrr stop complain your words hurt my feeling <---- look like you

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes