RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Jun 12, 2020
Hello, i'm stuck at the third succubus (in the library) i can plead noo, i can worship wine girl, but i can just fight the library girl, i can't get her essence, i keep losing agains't here but still nothing and i dunno why i can't beat them ( or maybe just the wine girl sometime) i can't understand their path, or maybe my gear suck ( mostly fine iron thing and a blade, not many dmg and many fail attack...) so i'm stuck in succub realm. If yo have any help about that i'll take it.
And i'm not sure but i have read that int is uselless for now? should i only sleep in class to get bravery?
Theire are different content with miss macky? Should i follow a "good path" and be here for all lesson or should i avoid some lesson until punishement?
If you have other smell tips i'll take it too, ty.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Hi everyone ! Can somebody explain how to unlock Maven scenes ? I beat/lose/spare lots of times and still nothing :(
I think it has something to do with resisting her QTEs. She had a mindbreak scene, but not much beyond that.
Hello, i'm stuck at the third succubus (in the library) i can plead noo, i can worship wine girl, but i can just fight the library girl, i can't get her essence, i keep losing agains't here but still nothing and i dunno why i can't beat them ( or maybe just the wine girl sometime) i can't understand their path, or maybe my gear suck ( mostly fine iron thing and a blade, not many dmg and many fail attack...) so i'm stuck in succub realm. If yo have any help about that i'll take it.
And i'm not sure but i have read that int is uselless for now? should i only sleep in class to get bravery?
Theire are different content with miss macky? Should i follow a "good path" and be here for all lesson or should i avoid some lesson until punishement?
If you have other smell tips i'll take it too, ty.
Ayleen is tough. Upgrading your gear definitely is a good idea. You can craft better weapons at the blacksmith in the village, and refine equipment in the items menu. Ayleen is mostly about controlling her status attacks. Try to stun her when you know one is coming. It helped me to write down her attacks, and stun when I knew she was about to use a status one. Forget healing, use your stored energy to either fumigate if needed, or to use energy explosion.
Where can I get rubies?
You get scratched rubies, and whole rubies rarely, from fighting Noo.

Reactions: Foo-fuu

Foo-fuu

Oct 20, 2019
Where can you find electrified snow and other rare items for crafting? And how do you upgrade gear? I see the upgrade option but it doesn't seem to let me choose or do anything. I'm totally lost

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Where can you find electrified snow and other rare items for crafting? And how do you upgrade gear? I see the upgrade option but it doesn't seem to let me choose or do anything. I'm totally lost
Rare items can be gathered on some maps, sometimes, once per day. Others can be obtained as rewards for fighting/defeating opponents. To upgrade dear, go to the items menu, pick weapons or armor, select a weapon, and a new menu should appear allowing you to insert certain components.

Reactions: Foo-fuu

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
When Vhidna drains your levels, does her stats/level go up?
No. The succubi's stats scale with MC's level... it actually makes them weaker, maybe with the exception of influencing RNG-based stuff, like your ability to resist their grab moves and their ability to string multiple attacks together in one turn.

I'm wondering if tearycian will recognize the storyline potential of having the succubi recognize that this happens...

Vhidna may drop Electrified Snow when you beat her.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes