RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

GPlanet

Give it a whirl~
Donor
Dec 21, 2020
The "classes skipped" variable refuses to show up no matter how many times I actually skip class, making it impossible to get the teacher scenes.
Hello guys, maybe there is someone who can help me.
I can't trigger miss Macky scenes, I slept 3 times during class and then she took me into her office to ask how is school and if I have any problems. But after that, I tried to skip lessons 20 times in a row, then I tried to sleep in class 20 times but nothing happened.
I don't know if it's related but my bravery stat is stuck at 1.

Can someone help me please ?
This has been discussed a few pages back, but if you want to skip to the part when you can watch her feet scene, download the save, extract, and replace replace the files into your save folder. (After you backup your own files.)

Relatively new to the game, I read the thread over but it seems there was very little conversation about Ayleen's fight - the best I was able to do was get her to 50%, I'm struggling to manage dealing damage, keeping spare energy for Fumigate, and keep my base health up since a missed QTE takes about 50% of my health, plus her grab's high damage when I'm not able to remove her mental debuff via Fumigate.

Does she have a pattern I'm missing or is this simply a gear issue? I'm using augmented/upgraded Fine Iron Sword with some drops from Noo/Vhidna and wearing the accessory you can make from Noo's hair.
Well, I usually build up energy spheres for an energy blast between turns of using stab and potions. Also, the debilitated mantle item will help protect against her needle attacks. Disclaimer: I prefer to lose to Ayleen, heh heh...

Zilong17

Oct 25, 2019
Well, I usually build up energy spheres for an energy blast between turns of using stab and potions. Also, the debilitated mantle item will help protect against her needle attacks. Disclaimer: I prefer to lose to Ayleen, heh heh...
Oh for sure , she's my favorite of the three so far, but I have to beat her to unlock the next two soooooo, lol.

I didn't realize that certain gear pieces had impacts like that, I haven't been able to find much info on what sort of skills/gear do what against certain bosses, so I've just been kinda grinding the gear for sheer stats (just got the electrified sword since it was easy to farm).Thanks for the tip! Is there anything similar I should know for the next two bosses?

Femdomgames

Jan 3, 2019
Hello guys, maybe there is someone who can help me.
I can't trigger miss Macky scenes, I slept 3 times during class and then she took me into her office to ask how is school and if I have any problems. But after that, I tried to skip lessons 20 times in a row, then I tried to sleep in class 20 times but nothing happened.
I don't know if it's related but my bravery stat is stuck at 1.

Can someone help me please ?
I found out the hard way that skipping class entails working at the pizza place during class hours. Go to the teachers lounge and ask Macky's advice about money. She'll tell you about jobs but warns you not to skip class to work. Go to the pizza place and talk to them about working there. Now just go work there instead of going to class. It's the only thing that would trigger the variable for me. Not showing up to class or going to class and choosing "no" did not work for the skipping class variable needed to progress along this storyline.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes