RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Hes turnin into boda :cry::cry::cry:
NO...
Is he going to resemble Koda?
the only indication that the update was monday was from someone in this thread that stated as much without claiming a source, EVEN THEN its only one day past the 'crystal ball' based date how can you even begin to compare that to someone who has spent 2 years saying spring cleaning whilst completely ignoring there own product. Give the guy a chance geez, he says monthly updates and so far has been incredibly consistent, life works in strange ways hes more than earned the leeway and even then is realistically only "obliged" to his patrons.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
the only indication that the update was monday was from someone in this thread that stated as much without claiming a source, EVEN THEN its only one day past the 'crystal ball' based date how can you even begin to compare that to someone who has spent 2 years saying spring cleaning whilst completely ignoring there own product. Give the guy a chance geez, he says monthly updates and so far has been incredibly consistent, life works in strange ways hes more than earned the leeway and even then is realistically only "obliged" to his patrons.
To be fair, The Big Boss apologized for that, but I agree, missing a date one time is not even close to the same level as ToT devs missing every due date ever by a long margin.

Apr 13, 2020
People are getting paranoid... but can u really blame them?

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Blame me for it not being out by Monday not the dev lol. Tearycyan is fantastic with constant content drops even through the holidays.

V.07

Hi, sorry i'm late again, i thought i'd be done by monday but fixing\polishing\testing is just taking way more time than what i thought it would. Update is thursday. Here are some preview pics. - Tearycian

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
So you're telling me Tearycian here is just nonchalantly adding in a quest log on an update that also has "main story" content? If only Boda could get on this guy's level.
The difference between Tearycian and Koda is that Koda writes a couple sentances worth of code, and calls it a month of developement.

Tearycian actually seems to follow a schedule of some sorts, so he is able to actually set deadlines and meet them.

Mar 20, 2020
Im not blaming him .. fact that hes our only hope plus i was just trolling boda is the goat of giving fake promises

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes