RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes
Mar 20, 2020
Katalist v0.06 preview from Tearycyan

Hi, i know the updating schedule's been a tad weird since the scenes update, and i apologize for that, i'll try pushing it back to the end of the month with the update after this one. For this, i actually had to add some more scenes otherwise the boss wouldn't have made much sense, and i got a bit stuck resolving that "Uncaught type error cannot read property width of null" Bug, but i resolved it in the end, so that's good. Anyway, as it can be seen in the pictures, i started to add "Worship Skills", which will be added to the other bosses as well as i expand on their routes in the future. They will unlock once a certain sub status is reached, and will affect some stats and or items, for example using crawl will lower dignity by 1 and so on. I also added Difficulty, i made 8 cause i couldn't really decide on how many and which to add, i'll edit them based on feedback if needed. Vanilla is the default difficulty from before the Vhidna nerf, Normal is the one there is now, then there's easy, hard etc, affects battle behaviour, some skills, gold, exp, and ofc enemy strenght. Still balancing atm. I don't know if i'll finish in like a couple days or a bit more so the update is by before the weekend, at worst.

TL,DR Update is by before the weekend.

-CHANGELOG *not final
-Added Maven
-Added Worship Skills to Maven
-Added Difficulty Setting
-Resolved the "Uncaught type error cannot read property width of null" Bug.
-Fixed some Miki's bugs
-Fixed some Noo's bugs
-Fixed reported bugs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Woaaaaah when it will be released ?

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
I am facing a glitch. After fighting Ayleen few times, she refuses to fight, then if I lose to her, she makes me a chair then some animations happen and it says "I wake up in my room", but then the screen is just goes black with the (i don't know japanese or whatever) letter written on top, which I guess changes with the place you are in. Also, when I try to make a new save file, with that black screen still showing( I can open the menu after the screen goes black) it says that the location of hero is MCR (maybe Main Character Room?). I cannot progress further.
Please let me know how to get out of this. Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG

Last edited:

dement

Feb 15, 2018
I am facing a glitch. After fighting Ayleen few times, she refuses to fight, then if I lose to her, she makes me a chair then some animations happen and it says "I wake up in my room", but then the screen is just goes black with the (i don't know japanese or whatever) letter written on top, which I guess changes with the place you are in. Also, when I try to make a new save file, with that black screen still showing( I can open the menu after the screen goes black) it says that the location of hero is MCR (maybe Main Character Room?). I cannot progress further.
Please let me know how to get out of this. View attachment 885641 View attachment 885642 View attachment 885643 View attachment 885644
Same

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Also two more questions:
1. I defeated Miki and she said I can take away Dominic, but nothing is happening.
2. Has anything been added to the "Its too dark ahead" areas?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
How to get Noo's hair specifically? (I don't have enough of em)
Also where are the locations of other items like steel, leather, and raw crystal stone wave?
Someone said that Raw crystal stone wave is in Miki's tower. How am I supposed to get that?
Noo's hair is a rare drop from defeating Noo. Steel and leather can be bought at the blacksmith in the town north of the witches hut. Raw crystal stone can indeed be found in Miki's tower, and also rarely in Noo's domain, right near the teleporter (I've only seen it later in the game, around the time Ayleen is ready to be fought, but it might appear earlier).

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Okay. What is this Fairy Land? A fairy says she's full so she wont eat me. I moved on and found a cottage (unenterable). Several idk what to call them, black death like figures (when you try to interact they just run away like hell fast with a heart symbol on them and the message is "_____") All this is fine. But tell me two things.
1. What am I supposed to do here?
2. How am I supposed to get out of this locked area (two fairies locked me with objects behind me so I cant move) Capture.PNG

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Okay. What is this Fairy Land? A fairy says she's full so she wont eat me. I moved on and found a cottage (unenterable). Several idk what to call them, black death like figures (when you try to interact they just run away like hell fast with a heart symbol on them and the message is "_____") All this is fine. But tell me two things.
1. What am I supposed to do here?
2. How am I supposed to get out of this locked area (two fairies locked me with objects behind me so I cant move) View attachment 886064
I'm not gonna lie bro the vast majority of the maps are just empty ghost towns with a lot of rooms that serve no purpose. I don't even remember the fairies in your pic so I'm guessing you've stumbled into another loose end. Might get expanded on later who knows, I'd suggest reloading a previous save and only doing exactly what is asked of you by the witch or the game's narrative.

This isn't one of those games that reward exploration even though the large maps suggest otherwise, you'll just waste your time exploring them. Anyone new playing this game should take note of this too.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
I'm not gonna lie bro the vast majority of the maps are just empty ghost towns with a lot of rooms that serve no purpose. I don't even remember the fairies in your pic so I'm guessing you've stumbled into another loose end. Might get expanded on later who knows, I'd suggest reloading a previous save and only doing exactly what is asked of you by the witch or the game's narrative.

This isn't one of those games that reward exploration even though the large maps suggest otherwise, you'll just waste your time exploring them. Anyone new playing this game should take note of this too.
There are several people who are talking about the fairies and some Whiny Fairy Queen in the area before this map area (called Winter Eternal) and there's a pathway (blackened just like the one to Vhidna) but its currently not leading to anywhere, just dead stop. Probably more content will be added to it.

Superman007

Oct 27, 2020
Just in case anyone is wondering how to reach Winter Eternal (aka fairy land)
1. Exit Witch's house
2. Go left Capture1.PNG
3. Keep going left and cross two long bridges Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG Capture4.PNG
4. Keep going left to enter the village. Then go in the shown path (through around the barricades) to enter Winter Eternal Capture5.PNG
5. Explore! (Those black ones will just run away. There will be one fairy which will talk. Few other fairies will just follow you for some distance. There are also some birds on few trees and a cat along a blackened path Capture7.PNG Capture8.PNG Capture9.PNG . That's pretty much I could find) Capture6.PNG

Last edited:

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Just in case anyone is wondering how to reach Winter Eternal (aka fairy land)
1. Exit Witch's house
2. Go left View attachment 886173
3. Keep going left and cross two long bridges View attachment 886174 View attachment 886175 View attachment 886176
4. Keep going left to enter the village. Then go in the shown path (through around the barricades) to enter Winter Eternal View attachment 886177
5. Explore! (Those black ones will just run away. There will be one fairy which will talk. Few other fairies will just follow you for some distance. There are also some birds on few trees and a cat along a blackened path View attachment 886184 View attachment 886185 View attachment 886186 . That's pretty much I could find) View attachment 886179
Yeah looks like future content for sure, hopefully it will get some CG added later on. Pretty cool discovery though.

4.80 star(s) 31 Votes