RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Pradolui

May 5, 2022
sleep in class and go work instead of assisting to class (I believe around 3 and 7-10 times respectively) to activate her route. Do assignments, sniff her shoes like two times (not more or else you get caught and softlock her route) and continue to do assignments until you finally get her interactions unlocked. It’s a fairly slow process than can be screwed up easily.
thank you

Reactions: Metalkick

RoyalDachshund

Oct 25, 2018
Got an issue when you came back from beneth the Tower and you are approached by Trent. Every time discussion goes on, my character is backing up one space and everything stops. Any ideas how to work around that? Would not like to have progress stoped at this point :?

Oct 26, 2022
Im stuck after defeating bonnie. I think i have completed all her scenes. I also fell down under the sential tower but i don't know what to do after all of that. What is the third ritual.

Pradolui

May 5, 2022
Аnd 2 another questions, please answer.
To start a line with maki, you need to sleep in the evening lessons or only in the morning and where to get assignments from her?
And what is the password for the tablet McGregory

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Аnd 2 another questions, please answer.
To start a line with maki, you need to sleep in the evening lessons or only in the morning and where to get assignments from her?
And what is the password for the tablet McGregory
I think the password is 1234 iirc

gg man'ss

Feb 24, 2020
Because of this game has open world gameplay(and i love it), its too hard to find all characters who have something to show me. The identity of collector inside me cant calm down because idk certainly:How many scenes, which were cooked and served from TEARY, i unlocked. Please tell me if i missed any non-main character with scenes! Sorry for my bad eng, i tried to write something interesting and useful not only for me with minimal translator using^\/^Thx for attention.

1667051132131.png 1667051152853.png 1667051162020.png 1667051170285.png 1667051176298.png 1667051184006.png

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Because of this game has open world gameplay(and i love it), its too hard to find all characters who have something to show me. The identity of collector inside me cant calm down because idk certainly:How many scenes, which were cooked and served from TEARY, i unlocked. Please tell me if i missed any non-main character with scenes! Sorry for my bad eng, i tried to write something interesting and useful not only for me with minimal translator using^\/^Thx for attention.

View attachment 2131889 View attachment 2131891 View attachment 2131892 View attachment 2131894 View attachment 2131895 View attachment 2131896
I'm with you, specifically because of the multiple times of the day which are available to hide content in. It makes you WANT to explore every available area after every passage of time... and the exhaustive amount of time that takes makes you NOT want to do all the exploration because you know how much time is wasted doing so.

galler

Aug 3, 2019
From memory you seem to be missing 3 side character from your list, Lucy, Caroline & Tracy.

In case you want to find them yourself I will spoiler how to find them (or at least how I remember it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aug 23, 2018
Does the quest report noo to maven goes anywhere in this version? All i got is report to maven and ive got the noo quest at the wait for her to call stage. Is that it for this version or am i missing something?

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes