RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Roxas206

Nov 12, 2020
Pretty sure that this save is as complete as it gets, other than minor stuff like unlocking all the potions or whathever

Note that Caroline content is not repeatable and can't be done with the lucid dreaming, so you won't get to access it from this save
cannot be used without config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave

Zeryth111

Mar 19, 2022
Any news at all from Teary? I know they said they were gonna try and keep up more communication in their last patreon post

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
cannot be used without config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave
Forgot about global.rpgsave, sorry. Though you sure about config? Pretty sure that it works if you have your own file of that. Still, I'll attach it just in case.

Any news at all from Teary? I know they said they were gonna try and keep up more communication in their last patreon post
Nope. As said, he reacted with emoji to a fanart and that's the last of him. Ngl, a bit disappointed with the communication

EDIT: NEVERMIND HE JUST TALKED.

But he just said the update isn't finished yet lmao. That's about it, I'll update if anything interesting is said.

Last edited:

JailerB

Oct 19, 2022
Talk to her in the area to the right of the main building of the college, then she'll talk to you after class, then you study in the evening with her in the library and when she offers a reward be a perv. After that, keep studying in the same time and place.
I’ve checked that area several times and she wasn’t there, is there a specific day and time when she is there?

JailerB

Oct 19, 2022
I’ve progressed Mrs. Macky’s quest line to the point where she tells me that she doesn’t want to overwork me anymore, how do I advance from this point?

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I’ve progressed Mrs. Macky’s quest line to the point where she tells me that she doesn’t want to overwork me anymore, how do I advance from this point?
I don't remember exactly if you are at that point but you DO need to get caught sniffing her shoes in her room at one point. Pretty sure its after you've gotten those assignments all done.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
The exploration in this game is really good, really like the details you can find in exploration, teacher rooms, ogre forest, burglar cove with an inactive portal, and all the random shenanigans.

I also really like the darker undertones, students sent to the slaughter, killing Ki, the weird ass mutants, hell, even the succubi you fight straight up kill you. Makes me appreciate Bonnie and Miki a lot more.

Also, does anyone know what the numbers in the teacher rooms mean? Students marked for death?

Reactions: Bacace124

bruhham69420

Nov 22, 2021
I started playing katalist again, but I get to the part where im supposed to wait for dominic and noo and vilia to call me, but no matter how many days, how many succubus i farm, THEY WONT CALL ME. PLEASE HELP, I have been through the entirety of the forest where the witch lives, progressed as far as i could with the school story line, and I don't know how much more running around aimlessly I can take lol.

Reactions: Hero sama

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I started playing katalist again, but I get to the part where im supposed to wait for dominic and noo and vilia to call me, but no matter how many days, how many succubus i farm, THEY WONT CALL ME. PLEASE HELP, I have been through the entirety of the forest where the witch lives, progressed as far as i could with the school story line, and I don't know how much more running around aimlessly I can take lol.
Have you finished the main quest up until the dungeon under the tower? If so that's about where the story ends for now.

bruhham69420

Nov 22, 2021
Have you finished the main quest up until the dungeon under the tower? If so that's about where the story ends for now.
the dungeon? you mean the creepy ass blood area? yeah i beat that part, but its been like 6 months since that came out, has no new content been added?

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
the dungeon? you mean the creepy ass blood area? yeah i beat that part, but its been like 6 months since that came out, has no new content been added?
There's been mostly side content and such added since then, no real main story progression though, next update should continue the story.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
There was speculation that Dominic would have scenes due to the femboydom variable, but I think it could be possible that it's for Hum, the Incubus you find by going left in Hotel Vania.

Also just found out there's a scene involving the guy munching his tie and Liam late at night behind the boys dorm after the main story, really cool.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
There was speculation that Dominic would have scenes due to the femboydom variable, but I think it could be possible that it's for Hum, the Incubus you find by going left in Hotel Vania.

Also just found out there's a scene involving the guy munching his tie and Liam late at night behind the boys dorm after the main story, really cool.
last time I played I found additional options and dialogue with Vhidna if you find her in an abandoned mine north east of the witches house
this game does have alot of hidden easter eggs, which I normally like finding in games but I dislike here because of how likely you are to bug yourself out of the game or break something its a struggle because I like to explore, but worry ill break the game

Jun 20, 2021

Teary isn't based enough for that, he won't do it just to spite me personally.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes