RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

NUCLIC

Dec 25, 2021
guys i have a problem
whenever i save my files it is showing that
your file is being used by another device.
and it is not saving my files
if anyone know whats the problem then plss tell me how to solve it

deptraivclvq

Nov 18, 2022
View attachment 672405

Overview:
The MC gets transferred to a new college following some mysterious circumstances.
After short he gets caught up by some students into taking part in a weird ritual...​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-13
Release Date: 2022-07-13
Developer: Tearycian -
Censored: No
Version: 0.096_P2FF (ReUploadFixes) 'Stable'
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1766459 View attachment 977952 View attachment 1766457 View attachment 977953 View attachment 1766458 View attachment 1766463 View attachment 1766466 View attachment 977961
I have two questions, please help me, i dont know how to apply for jobs in the McHearty and i cant beat Vhidna however hard i try (My english is not good so there maybe some mistakes, sorry)

deptraivclvq

Nov 18, 2022
Can anyon help with my problems please?I dont know how to apply for jobs in the McHearty and i cant beat Vhidna however hard i try (My english is not good so there maybe some mistakes, sorry)

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Can anyon help with my problems please?I dont know how to apply for jobs in the McHearty and i cant beat Vhidna however hard i try (My english is not good so there maybe some mistakes, sorry)
i'm not sure if you need to progress to a certain point to work at mcHearty, but working at the pawn shop makes you more money anyway. and i'm pretty sure you can do that early on.
losing in combat is kinda expected in this game and you still level up by losing. if you don't want to grind: reduce the difficulty as much as you like.

Reactions: deptraivclvq

deptraivclvq

Nov 18, 2022
i'm not sure if you need to progress to a certain point to work at mcHearty, but working at the pawn shop makes you more money anyway. and i'm pretty sure you can do that early on.
losing in combat is kinda expected in this game and you still level up by losing. if you don't want to grind: reduce the difficulty as much as you like.
Actually, i am trying to get Ms Macky route.I read from a website saying that to get this route, after performed The First Ritual task, go to the McHearty to apply for a job.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
i'm afraid when it comes to macky someone else needs to jump in. her line is long and so full of pitfalls and bugs, that i never succeded to complete her content.
by the way: welcome in the zone. you can edit your posts to avoid double/multi postings.

deptraivclvq

Nov 18, 2022
i'm afraid when it comes to macky someone else needs to jump in. her line is long and so full of pitfalls and bugs, that i never succeded to complete her content.
by the way: welcome in the zone. you can edit your posts to avoid double/multi postings.
Thank you! I have just knew about this platform and also a newbie to femdom games, katalist is the second game i played after under the witch but somehow i get stuck at Vhidna and dont know what to do next!

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
For Macky, I suggest to follow this guide: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1943052_Katalist_Guide_4e.txt
For Vhidna: She's not incredibly hard per se, just a bit annoying at first. Once you beat her and figure out her pattern, she's much easier to deal with. I although recommend you to grab a weapon that can stun the enemy (such as the baseball bat) that you can find in the sport equipment room at the college if I'm not mistaking. Its chances of a stun are fairly low, but it will still greatly help until you can craft the ruby dagger.

deptraivclvq

Nov 18, 2022
For Macky, I suggest to follow this guide: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1943052_Katalist_Guide_4e.txt
For Vhidna: She's not incredibly hard per se, just a bit annoying at first. Once you beat her and figure out her pattern, she's much easier to deal with. I although recommend you to grab a weapon that can stun the enemy (such as the baseball bat) that you can find in the sport equipment room at the college if I'm not mistaking. Its chances of a stun are fairly low, but it will still greatly help until you can craft the ruby dagger.
Yeah, this is the website i said before, it told me that after perfomed the first ritual, go to the mchearty to apply for job but i dont see any choices to make to apply for it

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
you might also have to do the event there with your friend (talk to him outside class after school)

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
From memory you seem to be missing 3 side character from your list, Lucy, Caroline & Tracy.

In case you want to find them yourself I will spoiler how to find them (or at least how I remember it).
so thats why I never found anyone while looking for em, god dammit.

so, im tryna interact with the bloomers but its not working from any side
1668920747938.png

Last edited:

bruhham69420

Nov 22, 2021
is there a guide to this game? i keep restarting and forgetting everything. i spend ungodly amounts of time trying to figure out how to make certain events activate but theres nothing on youtube or google

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes