RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I wonder if Dilan will ever have dom scenes, you can already "dom" the frustrated husband in the city, plus a lot of characters comment on how he looks like a girl and he can also hit on Dominic, I wouldn't be surprised if the femboydom variable was related to him.

Judging by this picture of Von Slaught's underwear in the files it seems you'll be able to creep around in his room as well. Sniff? PantyDominic A.png

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
I wonder if Dilan will ever have dom scenes, you can already "dom" the frustrated husband in the city, plus a lot of characters comment on how he looks like a girl and he can also hit on Dominic, I wouldn't be surprised if the femboydom variable was related to him.

Judging by this picture of Von Slaught's underwear in the files it seems you'll be able to creep around in his room as well. Sniff? View attachment 2203446
I really hope not. I want a femdom game.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018

Judging by this picture of Von Slaught's underwear in the files it seems you'll be able to creep around in his room as well. Sniff? View attachment 2203446
Either him, or the femboy incubus in the hotel. Either way, glorious femboydom is coming and the rest will have to adapt or perish
(seriously though, it's seemingly gonna be a toggle so 100% optional)

(oh, and Dominic's room is already accesible. There's interesting stuff to find there)

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
plot twist: domenic is in reality not just a girl, but also a succubus. she fooled us and the witch, placed that fake diary for us to find, and miki potentially knows and plays along accordingly.

mostly a joke and pretty unlikely, but i still find it extremly strange that domenic seems to have gone completly unnoticed by the teachers and other suspicious fellas. he can use magic (nom-nom says the succubus), has not many friends to protect him, has his diary lying around openly for anyone to find, and for some odd reason he isn't marked on that list and doesn't get targeted. i think there is more than meets the eye here.

DemonLord98

Oct 11, 2019
plot twist: domenic is in reality not just a girl, but also a succubus. she fooled us and the witch, placed that fake diary for us to find, and miki potentially knows and plays along accordingly.

mostly a joke and pretty unlikely, but i still find it extremly strange that domenic seems to have gone completly unnoticed by the teachers and other suspicious fellas. he can use magic (nom-nom says the succubus), has not many friends to protect him, has his diary lying around openly for anyone to find, and for some odd reason he isn't marked on that list and doesn't get targeted. i think there is more than meets the eye here.
I would much prefer this!

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Are the rest of lucy's siblings in the game and why can't I find her after I do the event with her
Siblings aren't in the game yet. The second Lucy encounter is Northeast of Valhia's house/Barren Village. More precisely (If I'm not mistaking) one screen East and two screens North from Valhia's house. I could be off a little bit, but you know the approximate area. :)

Reactions: Tom Aspinall

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021

Honestly this is what I originally assumed (its been a long time since I read his diary/played Katalist) but if I recall properly the diary made it sound like his mom is a powerful succubus(maybe a witch) the fact he has a battle, I would assume eventually those battles will also have femdom scenes attached to them, (otherwise its kinda weird to fight 'him' in my opinion)
I honestly think Dominic is a girl currently hiding as a boy perhaps to fool other succubus (kind of how we tried to hide from bonnie)
ofc I could be completely misremembering the diary
I am curious about Bonnies real intentions (shes the one in his dreams making him submit right?) so her nice lady attitude seems kind of for show
I am also curious about Ayleens intentions too (you can find a diary of her writing about the MC and then she pops up and erases that memory)
Vhidna also seems to have other intentions(when you find her in the abandoned mine)

thinking about it seems like everyone is hiding the truth from the MC and we are gettin played pretty hard
except for john, hes a bro

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Either him, or the femboy incubus in the hotel. Either way, glorious femboydom is coming and the rest will have to adapt or perish
(seriously though, it's seemingly gonna be a toggle so 100% optional)

(oh, and Dominic's room is already accesible. There's interesting stuff to find there)
His Diary is pretty cool, just no underwear for now, Ki also has his underwear in the files, perving on Ki is kinda wrong though you know?

Also when are we gonna find out what that Cuticle is?

Dominic precedes Dilan by a couple weeks it seems, plus he resigns himself to casting spells for Vaila for the most part, Trent and the gang only bother you after you go sticking your nose where it doesn't belong.

But hey, think on the bright side, it could have been John NTR instead.

Also, what in the bally blue blazes is this "gay" content are you talking about?

Ps. He kinda bad tho
Mirror D PxB D.png

Last edited:

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I am curious about Bonnies real intentions (shes the one in his dreams making him submit right?) so her nice lady attitude seems kind of for show
The game seems to imply the mindsinks with Bonnie are more akin to a hallucination, it's a little dubious but we also have other images of Dilan being influenced in his sleep in the files, one by himself(?), one with a regular looking girl and a woman with a blue dress. I imagine whoever is behind the mindsinks is using Bonnie's image. Plus her powers don't seem to lend to that, she seems human and uses Ice Magic.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I honestly think Dominic is a girl currently hiding as a boy perhaps to fool other succubus (kind of how we tried to hide from bonnie)
ofc I could be completely misremembering the diary
I am also curious about Ayleens intentions too (you can find a diary of her writing about the MC and then she pops up and erases that memory)
Vhidna also seems to have other intentions(when you find her in the abandoned mine)

thinking about it seems like everyone is hiding the truth from the MC and we are gettin played pretty hard
except for john, hes a bro
you mean "she" acts as a dude to lure succubi into attacking "him"? coud be a thing too, i guess. it's been a long time for me as well.
i kinda doubt that this dream encounter was actually bonnie. perhaps whoever is responsible observed the MC only recently (bonnie being the last main encounter so far) and used her image to get into contact with him.
EDIT: wait, what? what abandoned mine are you talking about?
Also, what in the bally blue blazes is this "gay" content are you talking about?
correct me if i'm wrong, but to my knowledge a femboy is a feminine looking boy, right? having lewd scenes with such a boy sounds pretty gay to me. i'm not judging, but i'd assume that's not the stuff why most of us are here.

Last edited:

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
you mean "she" acts as a dude to lure succubi into attacking "him"? coud be a thing too, i guess. it's been a long time for me as well.
i kinda doubt that this dream encounter was actually bonnie. perhaps whoever is responsible observed the MC only recently (bonnie being the last main encounter so far) and used her image to get into contact with him.
EDIT: wait, what? what abandoned mine are you talking about?

correct me if i'm wrong, but to my knowledge a femboy is a feminine looking boy, right? having lewd scenes with such a boy sounds pretty gay to me. i'm not judging, but i'd assume that's not the stuff why most of us are here.
I mean the Topaz Mines
i went to double check and there is no dialogue the girl just disappears I could have sworn there used to be dialogue before but guess I was wrong

on a side note, do you or anyone else remember the instructions to get all 3 outcomes of the mindsink?
if I recall there was resisting, not resisting and then a hidden one that involves certain steps ill probably just search this thread after I post this

Reactions: Nait Sieve

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
I mean the Topaz Mines
i went to double check and there is no dialogue the girl just disappears I could have sworn there used to be dialogue before but guess I was wrong

on a side note, do you or anyone else remember the instructions to get all 3 outcomes of the mindsink?
if I recall there was resisting, not resisting and then a hidden one that involves certain steps ill probably just search this thread after I post this
The third one was trying to cancel the promp till you get a third iirc.

Reactions: Evizzy89

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
as long as it's 100% optional i'd not really mind that much, but tbh i kinda woud prefer katalist not having gay content in it as well. i'd argue that not many of us, if any at all, are here for that kind of stuff.
Sure and I get that, but then again I also dislike fart stuff with a passion and I'm okay with it being there as an option

At the end of the day, it's whathever Teary wants to make, y'know. Besides the updates tend to be pretty diverse in content so I'd guess that we'd all get something out of it

If you mean the "Warm/Cold/Secret" paths, then yeah, what Cyril said.

Otherwise the interlude can also result in;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

guessers123

Aug 3, 2020
Siblings aren't in the game yet. The second Lucy encounter is Northeast of Valhia's house/Barren Village. More precisely (If I'm not mistaking) one screen East and two screens North from Valhia's house. I could be off a little bit, but you know the approximate area. :)
I still can't find her. I'll try again

guessers123

Aug 3, 2020
and when I go east I'm in the west entrance..?

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes