RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

bringthelight

Jul 22, 2018
is there like a walktrue its realy hard for me to realy know what i can do i just run around and whit some luck im geting a new scene also i found a girl in a shop that kissed me for money and a girl that talked to me under a lantern by the bus at night is that a one time thing ore is there more ?

• Angry
Reactions: Nait Sieve

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
is there like a walktrue its realy hard for me to realy know what i can do i just run around and whit some luck im geting a new scene also i found a girl in a shop that kissed me for money and a girl that talked to me under a lantern by the bus at night is that a one time thing ore is there more ?
Brother the walkthrough has been posted on this very page, you know this brother.

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Anyone else really like the soundtrack in this game?
Credits only list a couple artists along with Tearycian himself, songs like cherry hill(school theme) I couldn't really find anywhere, I'm assuming that along with other similar piano songs were made by him. If so, that's really impressive.

I'll probably put some of them on my phone at some point.

Indomitus

Jan 11, 2022
Anyone else really like the soundtrack in this game?
Credits only list a couple artists along with Tearycian himself, songs like cherry hill(school theme) I couldn't really find anywhere, I'm assuming that along with other similar piano songs were made by him. If so, that's really impressive.

I'll probably put some of them on my phone at some point.
yeah this ost is kinda catchy

Anime slave

Jun 24, 2021
Talk to her in the area to the right of the main building of the college, then she'll talk to you after class, then you study in the evening with her in the library and when she offers a reward be a perv. After that, keep studying in the same time and place.
I can't find her:(:(it was Thursday I was on the right side...

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
I'm using the nw js installer provided in one of the tutorials here, otherwise it wouldn't run on my pc even with wine, is there anything I can do? It happens whenever I try to lockpick the doors at the woman's dorm.
Screenshot_20221127_002931.png

Last edited:

Halo.gen

Sep 30, 2022
I'm using the nw js installer provided in one of the tutorials here, otherwise it wouldn't run on my pc even with wine, is there anything I can do? It happens whenever I try to lockpick the doors at the woman's dorm.
View attachment 2196521
The game runs fine for me with 0 issues on WINE, using the default "Gaming" preset in . Maybe you could try that app and see if it works? (if you aren't already)

Reactions: p0m

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
Hello how can i work in mcheartys i only getcthe options to by staff and talk to her and nothing more .pls i need help
I'm fairly sure you need to hang out with John before it becomes available. Meet him after classes at the entrance of the college or in front of the dorm on weekends.

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
The game runs fine for me with 0 issues on WINE, using the default "Gaming" preset in . Maybe you could try that app and see if it works? (if you aren't already)
Thank you so much! I can't wait to try it out on other games as well!

Reactions: Halo.gen

Reisi24

May 28, 2021
Yo can anyone answer me if i can run this game with the joiplay app for android.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes