RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I still can't find her. I'll try again
Alright, I'll guide you properly. I'm sorry I gave wrong indications, it's been a while since I played and the Snow Barren area is always a mess to me. :HideThePain:

Start from the Witch's house. Traverse the wooden bridge that is right next to her house. Go North of the fisherman slat (You might as well visit it, there's something well worth it inside if you haven't already ;) ). There you go, Lucy is there. :)

Reactions: Stiloar

guessers123

Aug 3, 2020
Alright, I'll guide you properly. I'm sorry I gave wrong indications, it's been a while since I played and the Snow Barren area is always a mess to me. :HideThePain:

Start from the Witch's house. Traverse the wooden bridge that is right next to her house. Go North of the fisherman slat (You might as well visit it, there's something well worth it inside if you haven't already ;) ). There you go, Lucy is there. :)
Here?

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Pretty sure that she moves around after the first encounter. She's generally to the north of the hut, though. Just explore the areas and you'll find her... eventually

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
its been awhile since he released but 700 pics is alot
most developers have between 10-20 pics per update (on a monthlyish basis)
so ill definately give teary a sub for this update (when its playable)

I really hope there is more succubus to submit too as its been awhile since weve had a new boss appear
teary does a great job usually if only he could give steady monthly updates, instead of cucking us for half a year ;_;

Reactions: Zxwb

Tom Aspinall

May 26, 2022
its been awhile since he released but 700 pics is alot
most developers have between 10-20 pics per update (on a monthlyish basis)
so ill definately give teary a sub for this update (when its playable)

I really hope there is more succubus to submit too as its been awhile since weve had a new boss appear
teary does a great job usually if only he could give steady monthly updates, instead of cucking us for half a year ;_;
Keep in mind each scene has like 10 pics, all the character images and expressions are also counted as images.

We're supposed to be getting Serenata and Alex as enemies, with some Julia content, Serenata might be the new Succubus.

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
anyone else game lags a lot? This is the first time that ive experienced lag in an rpgm game...

Edit: Seems like restarting the game fixed the problem. Nah it starts to lag again after 10min...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 29 Votes