RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
I suppose I could try to play through the game myself. I usually found it so hard to figure-out where to go and the dialog stretched-on forever. I remember wandering around for an actual hour before downloading a save.
Its very much a "dialogue tells you where to go" situation so if you aren't a fan of that then no surprises there, although I think the latest update improved the Journal quite a bit? Should make it clearer what to do next for the main questline. For side characters though its about exploring and trying stuff.

I'm also not the biggest fan of having to try every version of kneel/surrender to progress succubi content but I think its okay. Its not an explicit thing so you'd never know unless you liked a specific character and therefore tried to see every scene.

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
In my opinion terry want have dialogue alter start, but i thiink as it's complex and secondary to the game, he let it down for now, only dignity or creepness will change a little the game play by making the succubi talking to you "harder", for now don't care about dialogue and alter stats.
I have a question to the veteran, i'm not sure but this game is made to progress by win against succubus get essence then get fun if you want, or by loose and loose and loose and get boner then her essence?
I'm not sure but look like both ways work, as you will still end at their feet

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
In my opinion terry want have dialogue alter start, but i thiink as it's complex and secondary to the game, he let it down for now, only dignity or creepness will change a little the game play by making the succubi talking to you "harder", for now don't care about dialogue and alter stats.
I have a question to the veteran, i'm not sure but this game is made to progress by win against succubus get essence then get fun if you want, or by loose and loose and loose and get boner then her essence?
I'm not sure but look like both ways work, as you will still end at their feet
Losing is definitely a part of learning and getting stronger. I haven't actually tried to know if you can lose a bunch and still get essences, but that doesn't seem likely to me since you can change the difficulty in the menus. The easiest is literally free to win, you only lose if you let yourself get tempted.

wümpa-lümpa

Mar 26, 2021
Losing is definitely a part of learning and getting stronger. I haven't actually tried to know if you can lose a bunch and still get essences, but that doesn't seem likely to me since you can change the difficulty in the menus. The easiest is literally free to win, you only lose if you let yourself get tempted.
yes because if you loose enought you get dominated and get essence by snu snu ( i'm not rly sure, or maybe it's only for the first essence to continue the main quest and story, if youre a real noob and can't deafet them.)
And actually because you can play it very easy or very hard, it's maybe a invation to understand that this game is not about fighting but get succubi essence, so go full horny, but once i'm totally not sure, and i stil play normal, focus on stun skill, then up magic or golden gun late game
btw do you play with something else than the different mace, and why and how? cause for me the stun then the frozen stun, or golden gun are the best from far

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
yes because if you loose enought you get dominated and get essence by snu snu ( i'm not rly sure, or maybe it's only for the first essence to continue the main quest and story, if youre a real noob and can't deafet them.)
And actually because you can play it very easy or very hard, it's maybe a invation to understand that this game is not about fighting but get succubi essence, so go full horny, but once i'm totally not sure, and i stil play normal, focus on stun skill, then up magic or golden gun late game
btw do you play with something else than the different mace, and why and how? cause for me the stun then the frozen stun, or golden gun are the best from far
I actually mostly play with the knives or other bleeding weapons, bleed is strong and you can get a really nice pattern to never run out of resources with the normal knife. You stun every 3 turns, lower def+luk, and bleed very reliably. The turns after landing stun let you cast magic to generate orbs to heal or use mental skills as needed with 0 risk. The def/luk debuff also stacks twice.

It's been a long time for me as I haven't played again in a while so my ability names might be wrong (I am waiting for next update to play again) but it would be something like Magic Slash (7 cost one) -> Throw -> Stab -> Filler Turn -> repeat

You can also interrupt this at any time too, since it does not involve any self buffs. I forget what the move is called, but you can use that move (I think it gives TP and atk buff?) on the opening turn or filler turn and just keep going forever with a good chance for them to always be bleeding. Even without items (they do help) you can Scattershot/Magic Slash on a filler turn -> Absorb on the next turn to restore any lost VY/WL as needed. Obviously this doesnt work quite the same on succubi like Miki but you get the idea.

Also, the last time I played I attempted to do a minimal grind + minimal losing playthrough... so I didn't experiment at all with any equipment and reloaded if I lost. Made it past Bonnie on the standard difficulty but at that point it is a solid chunk of luck with what moves the enemies do since fights can get VERY long (looking at you, Ayleen). Next time I will be sure to take advantage of everything I can ;)

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I'm praying this update comes soon, it seems like it will be quite large!
I Believe on Discord he said something about hoping to release it around the holidays, which are coming up soon but we'll just have to wait and see since this is a very (and I mean VERY large update).

Reactions: ValsThorn

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
He didn't really say anything on discord since confirming that it's "100%" coming on December (which, btw, my screenshots on that conversation got removed for apparently being off-topic)

While I'm hopeful and we've still got two weeks left of December, I'd recommend seeing the release date more as a vague "soon", since I just can't remember the last time these things were on schedule, plus I can't see it dropping on the holidays.

Hopefully Teary makes me eat my words, though

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
He didn't really say anything on discord since confirming that it's "100%" coming on December (which, btw, my screenshots on that conversation got removed for apparently being off-topic)

While I'm hopeful and we've still got two weeks left of December, I'd recommend seeing the release date more as a vague "soon", since I just can't remember the last time these things were on schedule, plus I can't see it dropping on the holidays.

Hopefully Teary makes me eat my words, though
Key Word I said, "Hoping" ;) I Know he was wanting to get it closed to the holiday season, but most likely will come after the holiday season!! But I Personally hope sooner rather than later lol

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
Where can I find Ki after saving him and caroline after giving her money in the store at night ?
Edit: Found Ki in hotel in the city on first floor.

Last edited:

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
so asking about the classroom teacher of 1d, have i softlocked myself out of her content bc after sniffing her shoes at her room she just says i have nothing more to say to you and the place there the portal used to be just shows ... when i try to interact with it, it has shown before that i need to talk to the witch but there are no dialogue options about the portal when talking to her

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes