RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

JailerB

Oct 19, 2022
Hey, I completed the game and I just want to know if I missed any characters, I've gone through all the bosses, Lucy, Tracy, Dixie, and Beverly. I've found Caroline and was just unable to complete her route because she disappeared after our first interaction. I began Macky's questline but after a certain point I couldn't continue. Are there any others that I missed?

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Hey, I completed the game and I just want to know if I missed any characters, I've gone through all the bosses, Lucy, Tracy, Dixie, and Beverly. I've found Caroline and was just unable to complete her route because she disappeared after our first interaction. I began Macky's questline but after a certain point I couldn't continue. Are there any others that I missed?
theres two types of mushroom girls, theres a husband you can cuck (never did him)
caroline appears in the same spot in the store, at a certain point you meet her again after class
theres also a fairy that gives you kisses
theres abunch of random lore spread out everywhere
Mackys quest is...best done first thing while ignoring everything else so you dont break it (i never cared enough to complete it)

its been awhile since I have played and theres alot of hidden stuff that has odd requirements for example losing to Mika in different ways you can eventually trigger her submission dialogue (unless it got edited out?) I would recommend extracting the file and taking a look at the pictures if you're really curious about what you missed

FrozenRose_

Formerly 'FrozenFlake'
Aug 17, 2019
For the last day or two ive been working on updating the walkthrough. Started a new run of the game and played my way through to get everything down. Unfortunately the game in the newest version seems to be completely busted and skips over the new underground content with miki unless you have a save from inside so the main reason to re-release a guide isnt doable. Ive rearnaged it some add some info and just generally tried to fill in some gaps that the original was missing. Any help with clarification of triggers for events and scenes would be very appreciated or just any info at all that you belive people would like to know. If you also has a working save where I can trigger the underground bit would be really appreciated. Releasing it as is for now as I just want to get it out. Ill update with an info you guys give me and finish once the new update is out.

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
For the last day or two ive been working on updating the walkthrough. Started a new run of the game and played my way through to get everything down. Unfortunately the game in the newest version seems to be completely busted and skips over the new underground content with miki unless you have a save from inside so the main reason to re-release a guide isnt doable. Ive rearnaged it some add some info and just generally tried to fill in some gaps that the original was missing. Any help with clarification of triggers for events and scenes would be very appreciated or just any info at all that you belive people would like to know. If you also has a working save where I can trigger the underground bit would be really appreciated. Releasing it as is for now as I just want to get it out. Ill update with an info you guys give me and finish once the new update is out.
Nice!

For the record, the dungeon content is doable without it breaking. I'm aware that Miki can bug out, though, but I'm not sure how. Avoiding the Miki bug is, I guess, how you can get the rest of the interlude stuff. Hopefully Teary fixes it in the next update, anyways.

Just to fill up a bit with the interlude content; it's mostly linear and once inside the dungeon I don't think that anything can break, but there's a bunch of different endings to it:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ziuto

May 4, 2022
Does anyone have a macky completed save ? i have a bug i always have the 2nd scold dialogue i can't get the assignements

bruhham69420

Nov 22, 2021
is there are a reminiscence room in this game?
I don't think so. You can pretty much see every scene by fighting said succubus. You can repeat every scene with non combatants by just redoing the event trigger, and for one time encounters, like when you first meet noo, you get the option to "lucid dream" at night when you sleep. You can learn how to lucid dream from finding the book in the occult club on the far left side of the second floor in the school

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
I won't post the screenshot again since the last time I did it got removed, but yeah, Teary said he's been sick since Christmas and it has slowed down progress so the update's pushed to the first third of January.

Reactions: bruhham69420

Bacace124

Jun 9, 2021
Interesting, not too surprised tbh as trying to release around xmas/new years is wild anyways. An extra week is nbd, hope Teary's sickness isn't serious! Health is important after all

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I won't post the screenshot again since the last time I did it got removed, but yeah, Teary said he's been sick since Christmas and it has slowed down progress so the update's pushed to the first third of January.
Can you just copy the text that he said if you can please? if Not it's fine, I just wanted to see what he said! But that awesome either way!!

2341Name

Sep 1, 2018
Can you just copy the text that he said if you can please? if Not it's fine, I just wanted to see what he said! But that awesome either way!!
It's pretty much just what I said. He had a fever, couldn't focus on the game, and that's about it. There was a short moment of Teary being baffled at the discord for being too bad at maths to figure out what 1/3rd of a month is, but that's besides the point.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes