RPGM Katalist [v0.097.6] [Tearycian]

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
I cant find the comment where you share the saves... can you help me please?
I shared a save a few pages ago (check my comments if you want to search for it), but it's well after the Miki fight, pretty much all content up to that point is done in there I think.

The only way to go on is to beat her without triggering that scene, really.

user2804

Oct 25, 2022
View attachment 672405

Overview:
The MC gets transferred to a new college following some mysterious circumstances.
After short he gets caught up by some students into taking part in a weird ritual...​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-13
Release Date: 2022-07-13
Developer: Tearycian -
Censored: No
Version: 0.096_P2FF (ReUploadFixes) 'Stable'
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1766459 View attachment 977952 View attachment 1766457 View attachment 977953 View attachment 1766458 View attachment 1766463 View attachment 1766466 View attachment 977961
After you beat miki were do you go to find dominic he just disappears

FrozenRose_

Formerly 'FrozenFlake'
Aug 17, 2019
who is lucy?
Mini giantess side character in the barren woods east of the witches house. She has 2 unique scenes in the game right now and one that im not sure is accessible . Facesitting,Tit smothering. you can check out if you want. Her facesitting scenes also have the unbique effect of raising your level.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Mini giantess side character in the barren woods east of the witches house. She has a 2 unique scenes in the game right now and one that im not sure is accessible . Facesitting,Tit smothering. you can check out if you want. Her facesitting scenes also have the unbique effect of raising your level.
thank you!

wen_xin

Jul 16, 2022
Hallo my friends, I have just kissed Caroline's ass. And i wonder how many scenes do those students have. For now, I only meet "asking for money" "butt tease" "slap". But i am sure there should be more. Could anyone help me? i would really appreciate it.

dara122

Jan 3, 2021
Hallo my friends, I have just kissed Caroline's ass. And i wonder how many scenes do those students have. For now, I only meet "asking for money" "butt tease" "slap". But i am sure there should be more. Could anyone help me? i would really appreciate it.
Hey, How did you get that scene with Caroline? I already got the scene in which she steals my wallet but I can't get more scenes with her to appear

wen_xin

Jul 16, 2022
Hey, How did you get that scene with Caroline? I already got the scene in which she steals my wallet but I can't get more scenes with her to appear
After classes, she will approach you and give you a task. After finishing the task, she would disappear for a while. And then, she will break into your class afre class and accuse you of leaking, in this scene she will force you to kiss ass.

before above, I also give money to students and Caroline.IDK if it is necessary for her story too

Elsword

Sep 1, 2018
How? After the scene where she appears in the classroom i haven't seen her since - where did you encounter her again?

wen_xin

Jul 16, 2022
How? After the scene where she appears in the classroom i haven't seen her since - where did you encounter her again?
no no no.I mean those students,who have no name,just "students" ,not Caroline.I think her story ends when she showed up in classroom

Elsword

Sep 1, 2018
no no no.I mean those students,who have no name,just "students" ,not Caroline.I think her story ends when she showed up in classroom
Ah that makes sense, i hope we will see more of her in the new update once it gets released.

4.80 star(s) 29 Votes